There are 196 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by susweel:
pretty sad state of affairs when fans get excited over a great player getting injured. it says a lot about a fan base.

I don't think ppl are getting excited over Kobe's injury. It's just emotions after the game.

I think you're 100% wrong here, 4ML. People are very excited about Kobe being injured. They hate his guts and basically never have a legit reason to hate on him. This is their chance to get their haha shots in on him. There's a canadian in here who doesn't even follow basketball pissing all over himself just to get shots in on him in this thread.

I hope you're not right. That will be disappointing. It's sports, and you want to see the best players play. I don't know how ppl can not respect his will to win a game. I've so much respect for his game...and I'm still hoping the MRI comes out negative. I believe, people WANT to see Kobe in the playoffs.

I hope ppl are just reacting to the way the Warriors lost that game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Everybody calm down
Originally posted by jrg:
Everybody calm down

The zone is going to burn over this.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
it's only one game warrior fans you guys gotta better record than us so enjoy it because it may never happen again.

That's almost as funny as Kobe flopping around on his f*cked up wheel.

Enjoy the win Laker fans, and take heart. You have something in common with Kobe....you'll both be watching the playoffs from the couch.

Seriously? And weren't you gloating over Greinke's injury earlier in the day? Now this? I'm not even a Dodger fan, but this is ridiculous.

Oh, and take heart. One of the best Warrior seasons of your lifetime...a First Round Playoff exit...will be what the Lakers define as a disaster. You get way too much pleasure out of injuries. Shameful.

Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.
it's only one game warrior fans you guys gotta better record than us so enjoy it because it may never happen again.

Enjoy the win Laker fans, and take heart. You have something in common with Kobe....you'll both be watching the playoffs from the couch.

Seriously? And weren't you gloating over Greinke's injury earlier in the day? Now this? I'm not even a Dodger fan, but this is ridiculous.

Oh, and take heart. One of the best Warrior seasons of your lifetime...a First Round Playoff exit...will be what the Lakers define as a disaster. You get way too much pleasure out of injuries. Shameful.

I'm assuming this bozo the clown is a 49ers fan, probably the same 49ers fan who says" we got five rings" what does your team have, plz whoever uses that line as 49ers fan is so weak, I'm more about what have u done for me lately, so warrior fans what have u done for me lately, pathetic Franchise, bling bling bling it's lakers thing.. Go 49ers LA
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Everybody calm down

When OG's of this website are butting heads, you know s**t is real
Somebody post the .gif of Festus Ezeli's foul on Metta World Peace
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Stay classy Pete. You dont usually stoop to this type of comment

LOL ninerjohn telling someone to stay classy
Lawl
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Everybody calm down

When OG's of this website are butting heads, you know s**t is real

I like playing an OG on the net. Can't do it in real life so why not
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
pretty sad state of affairs when fans get excited over a great player getting injured. it says a lot about a fan base.

I don't think ppl are getting excited over Kobe's injury. It's just emotions after the game.

I think you're 100% wrong here, 4ML. People are very excited about Kobe being injured. They hate his guts and basically never have a legit reason to hate on him. This is their chance to get their haha shots in on him. There's a canadian in here who doesn't even follow basketball pissing all over himself just to get shots in on him in this thread.

I hope you're not right. That will be disappointing. It's sports, and you want to see the best players play. I don't know how ppl can not respect his will to win a game. I've so much respect for his game...and I'm still hoping the MRI comes out negative. I believe, people WANT to see Kobe in the playoffs.

I hope ppl are just reacting to the way the Warriors lost that game.

Well as you can tell, Legbreaker was in the room that night, so he knows Kobe is a rapist. And therefore hates his guts and thinks he is a waste of oxygen. Sorry to say, but I am right.

Originally posted by corona55569:

I'm assuming this bozo the clown is a 49ers fan, probably the same 49ers fan who says" we got five rings" what does your team have, plz whoever uses that line as 49ers fan is so weak, I'm more about what have u done for me lately, so warrior fans what have u done for me lately, pathetic Franchise, bling bling bling it's lakers thing.. Go 49ers LA

WhoTF is this guy?
Originally posted by marshniners24:

LOL ninerjohn telling someone to stay classy
Lawl

Isnt it past your bedtime little boy?
Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.

You're rationalizing a deplorable position.

Forgive me for calling out a guy who said this earlier in the day about Zack Greinke's injury, and then shows up out of absolutely nowhere to revel in Kobe's.

Quick note to every Dodger fan that pointed and laughed when Buster got hurt:EAT IT 'TIL YOU CHOKE, YOU BLUE BALLED f**kSTICKS!!! End of rant. Karma is a motherf**ker. You may now return to your regularly scheduled life event.#Dodgerfail #brokenGreinke

Karma, indeed, is a motherf**ker.

Nice stalk Pete. Care to post anything else from my FB page?

Like I stated previously, Greinke would have been fine if he just tipped his cap. Instead, he ran his mouth. He asked for trouble, and he got it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I, for one, am not happy that Kobe tore his achilles. I think that sucks. It could end his career which would be very sad.

As for tonight's game............. there is no question that the refs handed the game to the Lakers. Anyone who watched it and isnt a true biased Laker homer would have to admit it. Pretty shameful actually.

No way this ends his career. He will come back. No question in my mind. He is that kind of player. I feel the same way. It sucks badly. I really hope it's not as bad as reported. With him on the court, the 8 vs. 1 matchup would have meant something.

Officiating was That's all I'm going to say about that.
Share 49ersWebzone