LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 201 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by schmons:
kobe shot 41 times and didnt get 40 points. first time in nba history

He also only shot 1 FT, and that was a tech foul shot. There's no way in hell he didn't get robbed on a s**t load of calls. I don't think even the biggest homers can say that wasn't a travesty.

f**k that, you dont get to the foul line by taking jump shots all day. he's gotten enough bailout calls in his lifetime

He also only shot 1 FT, and that was a tech foul shot. There's no way in hell he didn't get robbed on a s**t load of calls. I don't think even the biggest homers can say that wasn't a travesty.

f**k that, you dont get to the foul line by taking jump shots all day. he's gotten enough bailout calls in his lifetime

So that justifies him getting robbed all game of a f**king foul call? GTFOutta here with that s**t.

So that justifies him getting robbed all game of a f**king foul call? GTFOutta here with that s**t.

please, i think i saw one possible foul on kobe and that was to end the 1st half. getting robbed all game? gtfo outta with that s**t. fade-aways dont get you to the line

please, i think i saw one possible foul on kobe and that was to end the 1st half. getting robbed all game? gtfo outta with that s**t. fade-aways dont get you to the line

Yeah, I'm done discussing this with you.
Kobe doing his Curly on this one:

Lol gag job by the Dubs

Yeah, I'm done discussing this with you.

i just watched the 1st half again on time warner. yeah there was a lot of hacking on kobe
ill watch more closely on the 2nd to see these phantom foul you're calling for lmao

kobe fans are too predisposed to touch fouls also known as playing defense

edit: there could have been 1 foul called in the 3rd. he only drove the ball into the lane twice all quarter though. sat out part of the 4th, there was nothing egregious when he was in, refs called it pretty fair. he settled for a lot of jumpers, had some wide open dunks, nash set him up pretty good with some open looks. it wasnt the refs fault kobe wasnt getting to the line
[ Edited by schmons on Dec 23, 2012 at 12:48 AM ]

So touch fouls aren't fouls?
Just goes to show ya, even when the Lakers suck, we'll still be better than you
Kobe doing his Curly on this one:

Someone should really tell Kobe stop making that chipmunk face.

10 of his shot attempts were within 3 feet of the bucket. 16 attempts in the paint. 0 free throws, despite getting hacked on several occasions.

I rarely complain about the refs, but that was ridiculous.
i just watched the 1st half again on time warner. yeah there was a lot of hacking on kobe
ill watch more closely on the 2nd to see these phantom foul you're calling for lmao

edit: there could have been 1 foul called in the 3rd. he only drove the ball into the lane twice all quarter though. sat out part of the 4th, there was nothing egregious when he was in, refs called it pretty fair. he settled for a lot of jumpers, had some wide open dunks, nash set him up pretty good with some open looks. it wasnt the refs fault kobe wasnt getting to the line

You can't be serious. He went to the rack on several occasions that should have been foul calls.

Whatever. 16 shots in the paint, most of which were going to the bucket, and 0 drawn FTs. But sure, that historic discrepancy was justified.
So touch fouls aren't fouls?

not when all the defender does is stick his hand in the air.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
You can't be serious. He went to the rack on several occasions that should have been foul calls.

Whatever. 16 shots in the paint, most of which were going to the bucket, and 0 drawn FTs. But sure, that historic discrepancy was justified.

he took 16 shots in the paint and most were NOT going to the bucket. he had some backdoor screens, 2 easy layups on the inbound pass, an alley-oop but he settled for a lot of jumpers in the paint.
  • kray28
  • Veteran

He didn't take jumpshots all day. Watch the game instead of reading the box score.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
What's hilarious is that the refs jobbed the Lakers all night (not just Kobe, but Pau too), basically fouled Dwight out of the game for large stretches...and still the Warriors couldn't beat them.
Share 49ersWebzone