LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

The Official BCS National Championship Game: #2 Oregon vs #1 Auburn

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
not a great pass but catchable

That's on the QB, 100%. When your receiver is wide open and there isn't a defender within 5 yards of him, it's on you to get him the ball that isn't at his ankles.

agreed. Just saying in a big game, you gotta make that catch. but he choked for sure.
the safety really hurts
had a chance for the sack and missed it...TD
good thing Oregon is a 2nd half team. I would hate for the SEC to win again.
What a great step up in the pocket and throw by Cam, made up for the short hop.
lol Musberger just referred to the stadium as "home of the Phoenix Cardinals".
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Jan 10, 2011 at 7:07 PM ]
I hope cam gets drafted by the niners and gets groomed for 2 years by HARBAUGH.

Championship.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

ur gifs r the sh&t

Originally posted by ninerbrand:

Championship.

Do you really think Cam is a great pro prospect? I'm not a fan of gimmick football players who rely on trickery too much to be successful. History has shown that all them tricks don't really translate well in the NFL. And as far as his size goes, check out how Vince is doing in Tennessee.
I like how Disney/ESPN/ABC decided to leave the NATIONAL TITLE game off network TV
Originally posted by richierichard:

Championship.

Do you really think Cam is a great pro prospect? I'm not a fan of gimmick football players who rely on trickery too much to be successful. History has shown that all them tricks don't really translate well in the NFL. And as far as his size goes, check out how Vince is doing in Tennessee.

I am not a Cam homer, but dont forget he is the top ranked college passer as well. that is not trickery. His arm is huge. He just plays a spread style offense.

Championship.

I am not a Cam homer, but dont forget he is the top ranked college passer as well. that is not trickery. His arm is huge. He just plays a spread style offense.

this. i don't know if he will be a good pro QB, but I think he can be.

Championship.

I think it would be a high risk/high reward type of draft pick with Cam. Haven't seen him perform enough in a traditional pro offense....but then again I haven't watched an entire game of Auburn football besides highlights.
Share 49ersWebzone