There are 166 users in the forums

Stanford's offense against Cal

Here is a limited view on what we can expect from Harbaugh's offense next year.
Can you do those crazy shifts in the NFL? I guess it is not much different than a audible though, right?
Nice
ownage good to know our 3rd down % will be better
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jan 9, 2011 at 8:53 PM ]
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Can you do those crazy shifts in the NFL? I guess it is not much different than a audible though, right?

wasn't mart'z greatest show on turf known for doing all these crazy shifts before the snap?
Don't think those fancy multi-shifts work in the NFL, because pro defenses are a lot more disguised, QB's need as much pre-snap read time to make counter adjustments. (Peyton Manning is the best example of that)

Thanks for sharing the video! That Stanford unit is so disciplined, and I love how JH commented on that at halftime!

Drunk off the kool-aide!
[ Edited by verb1der on Jan 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM ]
impressive.
to say the least
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Saw that game from the stands. It was a nightmare. I'm glad he is with the Niners and not with Stanfurd.
1 things for sure were gonna have a creative offense and not neanderthal offense. love the way harbaugh kept attacking and not the dingletary way

2:43 - 2:50 Crazy shift

3:56 Crazy formation

5:16 Great run formation

8:18 Crazy shift

9-9:16 O-lineman spread wide followed by crazy run formation.

Best part:
8:04-8:12

THAT offense is called creativity. Literally every play there's motion. You don't know what side the play is going to even with it.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jan 10, 2011 at 12:12 AM ]
Wow! Every single play has a different formation than the previous. Something we have not seen here for years.
Share 49ersWebzone