There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jim Harbaugh to Michigan?

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Schefter just broke this rumor on Sunday NFL Countdown. Based on the current buzz, it looks like he's moving on from Stanford (whether it's the Maize & Blue or the NFL).
  • crzy
  • Veteran
sounds like nonsense to me

Harbaugh to Michigan has been mentioned pretty much a million times since he got to Stanford.

Harbaugh will only leave for the NFL.
Harbaugh to Pros for big money...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Generally a guy with no prior NFL HC'ing experience and or little experience in the NFL as a position or coordinator is a hard sell to an NFL Owner as far as big money goes. Michigan can and would offer a hefty deal to bring him in, possibly more than any NFL team would.

I wouldn't discount it, esp since there have been rumors that have stated before he has always considered that his dream job.
One thing's for sure. He's not coming to coach for the Yorks.
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Generally a guy with no prior NFL HC'ing experience and or little experience in the NFL as a position or coordinator is a hard sell to an NFL Owner as far as big money goes. Michigan can and would offer a hefty deal to bring him in, possibly more than any NFL team would.

I wouldn't discount it, esp since there have been rumors that have stated before he has always considered that his dream job.

He can have any HC job he wants college or pros for any price he names.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:
"I have no idea what he’s going to do," John Harbaugh, coach of the Baltimore Ravens, told nationalfootballpost.com. "We do talk about it all the time. He’s having a baby ... in four or five days, and they’ve got the bowl game, so he’s just swimming right now. So he’s not even thinking about it right now.

"I think he wants to stay at Stanford, I think he’d love to stay there, but then again, you just have to see what happens. He’s not the kind of guy that’s going to make any kind of commitment until he’s ready to make a commitment. I think his commitment right now is having a baby and winning the Orange Bowl. So we’ll see what happens.”

http://www.freep.com/article/20101221/SPORTS06/101221055/1054/Harbaughs-bro-thinks-he-wants-to-stay-at-Stanford
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home