LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 383 users in the forums

Cliff Lee signs with the Philadelphia Phillies

what a b***h
eff him and the phaggot Phils........they'll get lit up again.

Phillies=the new Yankees of the NL........they don't win the WS they're an embarrassment to themselves and they're s**twipe fans. Strike out some more Howard you bum.

Phillies.....7 game series........1 win

Rangers....7 game series........1 win...and it wasn't that f**k Cliff Lee.

f**k em. I'm drunk. Oh and the San Francisco Giants are World Champions.

LOL

ESPN is reporting the Cliff Lee deal is for 5 years, $100 million.
Originally posted by PTulini:

i tip my hat to cliff lee for not being just like almost everybody whom jump at the chance of cashing out with the yanks.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

i tip my hat to cliff lee for not being just like almost everybody whom jump at the chance of cashing out with the yanks.

same here, im way surprised and yet laughing my ass off at the yanks
f* cliff lee!!! he pulled a lebron b/c he knew he couldnt hold a team on his back like timmy did.

yeah, the phils we be a team to reckon with as with the sox. but you know what?

WE ARE THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate the Phillies but the Giants fan are in here calling the Phillies fans all kinds of names and s**t and say they are classless?
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hate the Phillies but the Giants fan are in here calling the Phillies fans all kinds of names and s**t and say they are classless?

there's no comparison and you know it.

Eh I think its from when the Eagles fans were throwing s**t at 9ers fans from last year's game, how a Phils fan barfed on a little girl purposefully in Philly, and how their fans were pretty bitter when we beat them in the NLCS.
[ Edited by WillistheWall on Dec 13, 2010 at 9:54 PM ]

It's just a bunch of blanket statements, they're not aimed at any individuals here.

That, and we don't throw up on little girls.

I'm a Phillies fan. You guys all know that.

Yeah but that is like 1 good fan out of a bunch of bad fans dude.

go to a phillies game in citizens bank park, rock your braves jersey, lets say the braves are up, start clapping and cheering and lets see if you care what anyone says about phillies fans and philadelphia fans all together
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah but that is like 1 good fan out of a bunch of bad fans dude.

Hey, I agree. I can't stand Philadelphia sports fans! They make me...
  • jrg
  • Veteran

There is a difference. But there are a few Giants fans who have become annoying since the WS.
Share 49ersWebzone