LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Cliff Lee signs with the Philadelphia Phillies

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
i would like to add to the fact that Hamels had 10 starts last year where he allowed 2 or fewer runs and got a ND or loss..See you in the playoffs next year giants fans! Phils will be there will you guys!?

Oct 15, 2010 at 17:18:13
Phils in 4

This is how it's done -

Oct 11, 2010 at 20:34:55
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Phillies in 5.

No way Phillies go home in 5. I do think Giants will take care of them in 6 though.

You really shouldn't post your predictions. Watch and learn son.

just called confidence kid...you guys had the magic no denying it..but is your team built to do this year after year?

Child please...you paid a guy $120M after gettin' shellacked by us. This is not confidence, it's called over-confidence and lack of knowledge. Our pitching is good enough to win it again and again. It's about gettin' to the playoffs...once we're in - we still have the best pitching from top to bottom.
i would like to add to the fact that Hamels had 10 starts last year where he allowed 2 or fewer runs and got a ND or loss..See you in the playoffs next year giants fans! Phils will be there will you guys!?

Phils in 4

This is how it's done -

Phillies in 5.

No way Phillies go home in 5. I do think Giants will take care of them in 6 though.

just called confidence kid...you guys had the magic no denying it..but is your team built to do this year after year?

Child please...you paid a guy $120M after gettin' shellacked by us. This is not confidence, it's called over-confidence and lack of knowledge. Our pitching is good enough to win it again and again. It's about gettin' to the playoffs...once we're in - we still have the best pitching from top to bottom.

so original never heard that before..i was confident before the series started..ofcourse the giants gained my respect since then but you dont even sound confident your team will even make the playoffs next year..ofcourse once youre in your pitching can take you all the way but will you be in? will average players on offense again beable to carry this team through the playoffs?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Phils in 4

This is how it's done -

Phillies in 5.

so original never heard that before..i was confident before the series started..ofcourse the giants gained my respect since then but you dont even sound confident your team will even make the playoffs next year..ofcourse once youre in your pitching can take you all the way but will you be in? will average players on offense again beable to carry this team through the playoffs?

Of course it's not original, it's not the first time you've made similar statements. Baseball is 162 games long and starts in April. Me sounding confident or not doesn't matter in December. Anyone who thinks that their team will surely make the playoffs or will win it all is just talkin' out of his ass.

But yea, stay confident. I guess it helped you win 2 games...out of 6.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

Phils in 4

This is how it's done -

Phillies in 5.

lol. PWND

''knowledge'' got destroyed.
Share 49ersWebzone