There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Francisco Giants' Top 20 Prospects for 2011

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Webbie just needs to designate a Giants section to this site.

http://www.extremegiants.com/

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Originally posted by jrg:
Oh yay. Another Giants thread.

I know, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY this could've went in the designated Giants thread. Gotcha.

dude you watch wrestling...

/argument

what?!

so do a lot of giants threads

/yourironicresponse

how do internet forum threads watch wrestling???

haha my bad man...giant FANS
  • jrg
  • Veteran

This.

But his likely response is

www.extremegiants.com

That.

This.

www.extremegiants.com

That.

It has less than 300 members and the format is obnoxious. I'd rather post continuously in a 2000+ page thread than go over there.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

This.

www.extremegiants.com

That.

It has less than 300 members and the format is obnoxious. I'd rather post continuously in a 2000+ page thread than go over there.

I don't blame ya man.
Really interested to see what Peguero and Adrianza can do in Richmond. Also expecting Neal's SLG to go up in Fresno.

I know, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY this could've went in the designated Giants thread. Gotcha.

/argument

what?!

/yourironicresponse

James u really still watch wrestling? lulz

u needa get outta STL
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Really interested to see what Peguero and Adrianza can do in Richmond. Also expecting Neal's SLG to go up in Fresno.

The jump from San Jose to Richmond is so tough that I think we'll really know what we have with them. Adrianza scares me, seeing as he has never hit that well to begin with, but even if he sustains his San Jose numbers I think his glove gives him a chance to make the big club someday. I agree with you on Neal and I'm interested to see if Crawford will turn his bat around in AAA. He's another guy with a major league glove that is just waiting on his bat.

you are correct

this says 2011

the other giants thread is 2010

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

/argument

what?!

/yourironicresponse

James u really still watch wrestling? lulz

u needa get outta STL

haha yeah here and there

nah..stl doesn't have anything to do w/ it..people watch all around the world
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
http://www.minorleagueball.com/2010/11/14/1814238/san-francisco-giants-top-20-prospects-for-2011

heres the giants top 20 prospects according to John Sickels who follows this stuff for a profession.

Gillaspie didn't even make that Top 20.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
http://www.minorleagueball.com/2010/11/14/1814238/san-francisco-giants-top-20-prospects-for-2011

heres the giants top 20 prospects according to John Sickels who follows this stuff for a profession.

I wasnt impressed by this ranking at all. Jarrett Parker #7? Gillaspie not in top 20? I dont think so.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I wasnt impressed by this ranking at all. Jarrett Parker #7? Gillaspie not in top 20? I dont think so.

Well he does just swing through every organization really quickly in his preliminary rankings, but Sickels is generally pretty good with his rankings.
  • kush
  • Veteran

Well he does just swing through every organization really quickly in his preliminary rankings, but Sickels is generally pretty good with his rankings.

I think his list is okay...Parker looks to be a little high, Chuckie Jones, Rafael Rodriguez and Hector Sanchez have to be in the top 20 in my opinion. As for Gillaspie...I'm not too impressed, he doesn't make my top 20 either.
Originally posted by SourdoughDan:

I think his list is okay...Parker looks to be a little high, Chuckie Jones, Rafael Rodriguez and Hector Sanchez have to be in the top 20 in my opinion. As for Gillaspie...I'm not too impressed, he doesn't make my top 20 either.

Can't even think about RafRod yet...I know they signed him cause of the Vlad comparisons, but I think its going to take him awhile to get up (if he ever does).
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com