LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 185 users in the forums

Blake Griffin

The Clippers have also won 10 of their last 14 games, a span in which Griffin has averaged 26.7 points and and 14 rebounds per game. I don't think that's coincidence.

crzy, all signs to point to your being wrong on this one.
Originally posted by crzy:
Yeah, he's still an All-Star.

It's all relative. All of my "hating" of Blake have been within the context of people dick-riding him before he even finished his rookie year.

Too soon...

People do it all the time when there is a new STAR coming into the league. Are you telling me that you didnt do it with Curry last year and Posey for the Giants this year? You better say yes because we can go back and look.

There is excitment about greatness and there is no rule that says you have to wait a full year before you can absolutley say that someone is a star. In Griffin's case you didnt need to wait much past 2 weeks.
I don't even pay attention to basketball but i keep seeing this dude on sportscenter every night and making some incredible play
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

It's all relative. All of my "hating" of Blake have been within the context of people dick-riding him before he even finished his rookie year.

Too soon...

People do it all the time when there is a new STAR coming into the league. Are you telling me that you didnt do it with Curry last year and Posey for the Giants this year? You better say yes because we can go back and look.

There is excitment about greatness and there is no rule that says you have to wait a full year before you can absolutley say that someone is a star. In Griffin's case you didnt need to wait much past 2 weeks.

Yes, but I'm a fan of those teams and I'm an unabashed homer.
I do think he's the future of the NBA. He's not the only guy that's part of it, but he'll be a Top 3-5 player in the league for a long time, health willing. He doesn't even really know how to play yet. As soon as he figures out that he doesn't need to go 100 MPH all the time and learns to slow down in the post, he'll be unstoppable because of his footwork/athleticism. His biggest room for growth is on defense, and that'll just be a matter of his willingness to play on that end.

I'm just afraid he's gonna tear his knee up any day now. He makes a lot of high risk plays.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I do think he's the future of the NBA. He's not the only guy that's part of it, but he'll be a Top 3-5 player in the league for a long time, health willing. He doesn't even really know how to play yet. As soon as he figures out that he doesn't need to go 100 MPH all the time and learns to slow down in the post, he'll be unstoppable because of his footwork/athleticism. His biggest room for growth is on defense, and that'll just be a matter of his willingness to play on that end.

I'm just afraid he's gonna tear his knee up any day now. He plays for the Clippers.

Fixed
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Too soon...

Yes, but I'm a fan of those teams and I'm an unabashed homer.

LOL can't argue with you there.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

I'm just afraid he's gonna tear his knee up any day now. He plays for the Clippers.

Fixed

LOL!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Fixed

I really hope he has a double double for the next 10 years straight.

Blake .Gif-fin
Blake griffin= amare staudemire
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:

Hopefully with better defense.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

and hopefully with correct spelling
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Amare is a one dribble, if even that, scorer. Griffen, once polished, will be like a Charles Barkley. Not in the way he moves but in his effectiveness on the entire court...I mean in his ability to be able to score from nearly anywhere: post, face-up dribble, three?, 18-footer, fast break...
Share 49ersWebzone