There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who would win in an MMA match between Fedor Emilianko and Alistair Overeem?

Who would win in an MMA match between Fedor Emilianko and Alistair Overeem?

• Shemp
  • Veteran
To me, these are the two greatest heavyweight MMA fighters right now. For some reason, Fedor doesn't look like he even exercises with his shirt off, but he's incredibly strong. Alistair is just a monster and is much younger. Not sure if these two could ever face each other, but if they did, who would win? Fedor's my absolute favorite MMA fighter, but unfortunately I think Alistair would probably win this one, unless it went to the ground, where Fedor has a very underrated ground game.... he never needs to use it because he punches so well. I've never even seen Alistair on the ground. His opponents get killed so quickly that he never has to go there. So vote and comment!

If you think there are heavyweight MMA fighters who are better than these two, who are they?
Fabricio Werdum would beat both of them

actually, he has beat both of them
Random Shaj thread is random.
  • Shemp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

he got lucky with Fedor. Fedor made a tactical error and punched through Fabricio's legs and got easily choked. I think Fabricio would lose in a rematch.

I did not see the match between Fabricio and Alistair.
I'd say Overeem. DEM KNEES!!!!

Originally posted by Shaj:

he got lucky with Fedor. Fedor made a tactical error and punched through Fabricio's legs and got easily choked. I think Fabricio would lose in a rematch.

that looked set up. Someone probably made some major bucks on that fight. And that someone was Fedor.
Who?
Originally posted by pelos21:
Who?

• Shemp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

that looked set up. Someone probably made some major bucks on that fight. And that someone was Fedor.

very interesting. it was a very rookie error on Fedor's part.
I'm a big Overeem fan, and I've criticized Fedor countless times, but I would say that Fedor would win. Overeem is huge and powerful, but he does have a glass jaw.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

exactly.

Overremm is just an overrated sterioder.
  • Shemp
  • Veteran

damn, I had always wondered if he did roids, but that series of pics closes the door on that discussion!!!

In contrast, we can definitely say that Fedor is 100% steroid free!!!

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

very interesting. it was a very rookie error on Fedor's part.

first time I watched it, I was just like, "WTF??." After further review, setup. He left his arm in position for the submission for over 15 seconds before Verdum finally got it locked in. From 3:45 - 4:00, he left his arm in there, like "Here take it dumbass!!"

damn, I had always wondered if he did roids, but that series of pics closes the door on that discussion!!!

In contrast, we can definitely say that Fedor is 100% steroid free!!!

I didn't catch the last UFC but I saw pictures. I will say that if I were a professional fighter, I would never allow myself to show up as out of shape as Karo Parisyan did.