There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kornshizer: local loudmouth/voice of the east coast/just an ESPN suit monkey

Kornshizer: local loudmouth/voice of the east coast/just an ESPN suit monkey

can you imagine if it had been the Rays vs Padres??

that would have been horrible lol
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What he said is correct. It's a terrible world series for the ratings. I frankly see nothing wrong with what he said. And further what he said is 100% true.

It's completely true and Giants and Ranger fan should not care less about the other 2/3 of the country . . . I know I don't.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Why does anyone care what the media or people in other parts of the country think? It's not like the games will be blacked out or there won't be a parade for the winner. I never understand why people even discuss ratings unless they work for Fox or whoever.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Why does anyone care what the media or people in other parts of the country think? It's not like the games will be blacked out or there won't be a parade for the winner. I never understand why people even discuss ratings unless they work for Fox or whoever.

Yup.
Originally posted by TX9R:

Because they aren't getting respect, man!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
He's right. This world series is going to be a snooze fest for anyone not a Giants/Rangers fan.
Originally posted by jrg:
He's right. This world series is going to be a snooze fest for anyone not a Giants/Rangers fan.

Then you won't be watching?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I'll watch because Im a huge MLB fan. The normal casual fan likely won't watch this.
snooze fest my ass

but besides that, he's an alright guy

giants and rangers are not as popular as say the yanks, sox or even the dodgers. with football season in full bloom ur not going to get good ratings unless u have one of the more popular teams. he's right, the east coast doesn't care about this series.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Anyway, if you don't like what I have to say then call me out on it, delete the entire post, ban me, whatever, but don't edit 1 of my posts ever again.

When you signed up to be a member of this website you agreed to post by their rules one of which is this :

Quote:
You agree that the administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close ANY topic at any time should they see fit.

You can PM the moderating staff or submit a comment if you wish to know which Mod edited your OP and why but you don't have the right to tell them what they can and cannot edit. If you don't like it go post on another website and stop coming here.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I'll watch because Im a huge MLB fan. The normal casual fan likely won't watch this.

im a huge MLB fan and Rays Phillies... sox rockies... cards tigers... white sox astros... red sox cards... ALL BORED ME.

pretty much sweeps.

which i mean, this series is looking like those but theres still alot of games left.

but man im tired of the same participants with terrible play.

this may have the rangers underperforming but atleast its someone different who has never been there.

you could argue that the last good world series was marlins yankees... but a better argument would be giants angels. diamondbacks yanks was real good too