LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2010-2011 Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Can't wait to see this team in the 2nd Round against either Boston or Miami. Should be an epic series.

Most definitely! Not being a complete homer or anything but I really believe this team when fully healthy will be able to compete with any team in a 7 game series and win.
Originally posted by hklar17:
Can't wait to see this team in the 2nd Round against either Boston or Miami. Should be an epic series.

Most definitely! Not being a complete homer or anything but I really believe this team when fully healthy will be able to compete with any team in a 7 game series and win.

From an outsider's point of view, I agree. I still think you're a SG away, but I agree that the Bulls are capable of beating any team in the league in a 7 game series if some breaks fall their way.

But I think next year is more likely to be your year.

From an outsider's point of view, I agree. I still think you're a SG away, but I agree that the Bulls are capable of beating any team in the league in a 7 game series if some breaks fall their way.

But I think next year is more likely to be your year.

yea were really hurting at SG but if we can get Lee or Mayo by tomorrow maybe things can change but if not a upgrade at sg would happen in the off season.

lol we just lost to Toronto. Gotta give it to Toronto they shot at almost 60% from the floor.

Nice to see Noah beast on the boards in his 1st game back.

Miami is next.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
James Johnson starts in his first game for Toronto when he couldn't get off the bench for the Bulls. He scored 9 points, had 5 rebounds, and blocked 3 shots. The Raptors were also +9 when he was on the floor.

I hope the Bulls regret trading him.
Originally posted by 23zack80:
James Johnson starts in his first game for Toronto when he couldn't get off the bench for the Bulls. He scored 9 points, had 5 rebounds, and blocked 3 shots. The Raptors were also +9 when he was on the floor.

...and we're still stuck with Keith freaking Bogans starting at SG

props to James Johnson though .

...and we're still stuck with Keith freaking Bogans starting at SG

props to James Johnson though .

damn i want A.I from illadelp. p.s if we ever lose deng can we please for the love of god get danny grainger. sp clone
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

that soccer job by bosh there pretty much encaspulated his whole game, like 1 for 19 or something like that
you mad D. Wade?

I'm lovin the shoes on my boy Rose the crazy 8's!

• DVDA
  • Veteran

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

I concur

The Bulls are still rollin, and Noah is gettin more comfortable with each game. Still very interested to see if we pick anybody up on waivers. Names I'm hearing are Rasual Butler and Corey Brewer. I think either would be an upgrade over Bogans, should be an interesting day today.
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

I concur

That is a lot of laughing at something that isn't remotely funny. You guys are easily impressed.
Share 49ersWebzone