There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chicago Bulls 2010-2011 Thread

Taj Gibson
[ Edited by Negrodamus on May 17, 2011 at 4:07 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,312
that was sad

im going to root harder for Taj now
Originally posted by Tman:
that was sad

im going to root harder for Taj now

saw that this morning and figured to share with fellow bulls fans. to lose 3 friends in 3 moths of summer
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Tman:
that was sad

im going to root harder for Taj now

saw that this morning and figured to share with fellow bulls fans. to lose 3 friends in 3 moths of summer

yea i read about this a little while ago and it makes you root harder for the guy.
"When you look around the league, there's guys crying and complaining about so many different things. Just be grateful. There are a lot of guys who aren't humble. They need to humble themselves and understand the position they're in.

"That's one thing about our team. We have a lot of guys who are real humble and really understand and appreciate the position they're in. That's one thing I learned this year. Don't take anything for granted."


  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,312
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
"When you look around the league, there's guys crying and complaining about so many different things. Just be grateful. There are a lot of guys who aren't humble. They need to humble themselves and understand the position they're in.

"That's one thing about our team. We have a lot of guys who are real humble and really understand and appreciate the position they're in. That's one thing I learned this year. Don't take anything for granted."



Some words to live by right there
wow this has to be the best D. Rose mix I have seen. Loved the MJ to Rose pass.


Originally posted by hklar17:
wow this has to be the best D. Rose mix I have seen. Loved the MJ to Rose pass.



need to change this thread into "Bulls Off-Season Thread"
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
need to change this thread into "Bulls Off-Season Thread"

I know...boooo..can't wait to see what we do in the off-season though.
Very good year for the Bulls. Rose made the leap into the superstar category, and they look like they'll be in the Conference Finals on a pretty regular basis for the foreseeable future. I think the lack of outside shooting and a second guy that could get his own shot was their downfall.

I'd expect the Bulls to try to improve the SG position this offseason, but there might not be an MLE in the next CBA. Jason Richardson, Jamal Crawford, Marcus Thornton, and Aron Afflalo are notable FAs this offseason.

But what they'll be able to do is gonna hinge greatly on what the next CBA looks like.

Congrats on an excellent season.
One thing is for sure, CHI has a star player and legitimate coach.
Can they take away the MVP from Rose? He doesn't deserve it. He's a lightweight. They are a bunch of chokers. Don't like them anyway.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Can they take away the MVP from Rose? He doesn't deserve it. He's a lightweight. They are a bunch of chokers. Don't like them anyway.

MVP is for regular season performance.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Very good year for the Bulls. Rose made the leap into the superstar category, and they look like they'll be in the Conference Finals on a pretty regular basis for the foreseeable future. I think the lack of outside shooting and a second guy that could get his own shot was their downfall.

I'd expect the Bulls to try to improve the SG position this offseason, but there might not be an MLE in the next CBA. Jason Richardson, Jamal Crawford, Marcus Thornton, and Aron Afflalo are notable FAs this offseason.

But what they'll be able to do is gonna hinge greatly on what the next CBA looks like.

Congrats on an excellent season.

Yup, way too much pressure was on Rose to do it all on the offensive end.