There are 144 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2010-2011 Thread

• DVDA
  • Veteran
How soon can the Bulls trade Boozer,role players, and a boatload of picks for Howard?
Originally posted by 23zack80:
How soon can the Bulls trade Boozer,role players, and a boatload of picks for Howard?

• DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by 23zack80:

I think I'm funny too.
Congrats to coach Thibs for winning Coach of the Year! Next up, Derrick Rose wins MVP!!

Big game tonight against the Hawks. Hopefully we come out the same way we did in our last game against the Pacers. The absence of Hinrich is a big loss for the Hawks, and Noah needs to contain Horford. Force Josh Smith into stupid shots (not hard to do) and things shouldn't be too bad.
Quote:
KCJHoop K.C Johnson
Bulls and NBA have called 4 PM news conference at a local hotel to announce DRose is MVP.
I assume Rose will get a "proper" celebration on game 2 tomorrow
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I assume Rose will get a "proper" celebration on game 2 tomorrow

yes sir
Great, there goes the Bulls chances to win it. Hawks now have bulletin board material for round 2 also.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
I love the new generation of NBA superstars, Derrick Rose being number one.

i want to see a bulls v. heat series

boomshakalaka

Originally posted by teeohh:

boomshakalaka

starts tomorrow. "can't wait"

boomshakalaka

CAN'T WAIT!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:

boomshakalaka

CAN'T WAIT!
good game for the bulls last night. i'm not a bulls fan, but i hope they win it all.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners9:
good game for the bulls last night. i'm not a bulls fan, but i hope they win it all.

I have no dog in the fight, I am a Piston fan (yea they stink) and a Laker hater. I don't like Lebron, so I am pulling for the Bulls. Since the Bulls have so many titles and with Rose and Noah being so young they will have plenty more chances, on the other hand the Mavericks are all close to collecting social security, so I am rooting for them.
Share 49ersWebzone