Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chicago Bulls 2010-2011 Thread

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
rose hurt

he back
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by jrg:
Vogel on Rose: "Kid's out of this world. He's got Iverson's speed, Kidd's vision, Billups' shooting, and Jordan's athleticism."

He doesnt have Jordans athleticism. Maybe Steve Francis or something but not Jordan.

Don't get me wrong, I love D.rose hes one of my favorite players
but I dont think he has Billups' shooting.. especially 3 pt shooting
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by jrg:
Vogel on Rose: "Kid's out of this world. He's got Iverson's speed, Kidd's vision, Billups' shooting, and Jordan's athleticism."

He doesnt have Jordans athleticism. Maybe Steve Francis or something but not Jordan.

Don't get me wrong, I love D.rose hes one of my favorite players
but I dont think he has Billups' shooting.. especially 3 pt shooting

Yeah, that and "Kidd's vision" were the two that stood out to me. I know the MJ that people remember jumped 8 feet in the air, but Derrick Rose definitely has comparable athleticism to MJ that actually existed.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Apr 23, 2011 at 2:02 PM ]
i'm sort of glad we lost this game.
i'm sort of glad we lost this game.

yea I think it will help this team wake up and play better ball, or at least I hope it will. I'm really sick of turnover after turnover after turnover.
Alright, tonight is the night where the Bulls finally put it together. If that loss wasn't a wake up call then I don't know what to expect anymore. I too am somewhat glad we lost because they can't keep coming out all sluggish and expect to eek it out in the end. We gotta come out strong and finish strong cause Rose could definitely use some rest. Boozer really needs to come up big, he has yet to do that so far. I'm hopin that Korver starts to get more minutes, we could really use his scoring early.
good game by everyone except c. boozer

So overrated

yea man the bulls are goin to need booze to step it up
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

So overrated

so didn't want him on my bulls
Originally posted by Tman:

he only played 15 minutes. He couldn't have hurt them that much if he played that little. +4 when he was on the court. That's not good enough for a big contract, but its not like he was shooting the Bulls in the foot. I guess Taj Gibson saved his ass though.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

he only played 15 minutes. He couldn't have hurt them that much if he played that little. +4 when he was on the court. That's not good enough for a big contract, but its not like he was shooting the Bulls in the foot. I guess Taj Gibson saved his ass though.

more like k. bogans saved his arse
Originally posted by global_nomad:

more like k. bogans saved his arse

Boozer definitely has been disappointing, but I feel that this series was a horrible matchup for him. The length of the Pacers definitely bothered him, but no doubt, when you're makin the money that he is, that should not be a problem. I feel like the next series will be a better matchup for him.

So glad we put the Pacers away in that fashion. The Pacers were starting to get a little too confident. I love how after Game 4, Paul George said something along the lines of, we're showing the league how to stop Rose. So what happens in Game 5? Rose torches George on a bad ankle!! Love the block on Hibbert by Rose too. Well, now Rose can rest that ankle while waiting for the winner of that Hawks/Magic series. Go Bulls!!
and we're on to the next one..

Boozer needs pull his head out of his ass. Team gets some much needed rest so thats always a plus.
It's pretty hilarious that Granger would call out Noah for being a dirty player, when he has Foster and McRoberts on his team. They had some pretty dirty plays on their part and not one player on the Bulls called them out for it. Way to stay classy Granger.