LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2010-2011 Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
Vogel on Rose: "Kid's out of this world. He's got Iverson's speed, Kidd's vision, Billups' shooting, and Jordan's athleticism."

He doesnt have Jordans athleticism. Maybe Steve Francis or something but not Jordan.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Vogel on Rose: "Kid's out of this world. He's got Iverson's speed, Kidd's vision, Billups' shooting, and Jordan's athleticism."

He doesnt have Jordans athleticism. Maybe Steve Francis or something but not Jordan.

I disagree he might be more athletic than Jordan. Michael was just taller. But Rose has some crazy balance like Mike. Also Jordan is a better shooter.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

I disagree he might be more athletic than Jordan. Michael was just taller. But Rose has some crazy balance like Mike. Also Jordan is a better shooter.

You're a Bulls fan aren't you?

Yes sirr

I started this thread
Bulls VS Pacers Game3
3-0
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
3-0
  • jrg
  • Veteran
We all kinda expected Chicago to handle Indiana pretty easily...but you gotta give it to the Pacers..they've at least made things a little more interesting then you guys may have expected.
We all kinda expected Chicago to handle Indiana pretty easily...but you gotta give it to the Pacers..they've at least made things a little more interesting then you guys may have expected.

Gotta say its a bit more interesting but at the same time I wasn't expecting blowouts either. The Pacers are pretty solid and their coach seems pretty promising. Kinda hard to expect the Bulls to just cruise through the first round, when this team as a whole hasn't been to the playoffs before. Indiana has been pretty impressive and just needs to execute at end of games. I think this series will prove to be a valuable lesson of what to expect shall the Bulls advance.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

I love watching Rose, but talk about over-hyping.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I love watching Rose, but talk about over-hyping.

I think thats the new strategy to "try" to beat Rose. Overload him with compliments and maybe it'll get to his head. Yeah....good luck with that..
The pacers will play hard but get out the brooms ladies and gents.....

Today will complete the sweep. If the Pacers were going to win one, it would have been on Thursday. That was their best chance, especially with how poorly D Rose was shooting. If they couldn't make it happen under those circumstances, it's not going to happen at all.

With Magic losing, that series could be going on a while. The Bulls need to end this series next game. They can get some much needed rest and heal some aches and pains.

I for one am glad that Foster wasn't suspended for those flagrant fouls, I want him out there, I want Rose and Deng to see his face, and for them to get a little angry and take it to him again and again, no fear....once Rose gets angry and then has a chance to calm down and he has that little smile on his face you know it's over, in the back of his mind you can imagine he's thinking no problem, do what you have to do, I'm still going to make sure we win and there's nothing you can do to stop me..

• Tman
  • Veteran
rose hurt
Share 49ersWebzone