There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chicago Bulls 2010-2011 Thread

Man stuck at work and didn't get to see this game! Glad they pulled it out!
pacers straight choked.. i kinda wanted them to win.. hansbrough was out there ballin

d-rose is just stupid
Vogel on Rose: "Kid's out of this world. He's got Iverson's speed, Kidd's vision, Billups' shooting, and Jordan's athleticism."
I fudgin love Rose!!!! I love this team. Call me a homer... Derrick Rose is the best basketball player in the World... Luol Deng, Noah... what a finish!! How's that for your MVP?
Loved Deng in the 4th. We're so used to seeing him disappear at the end of games, but I've never seen him show that much emotion. That tech was silly, but it was what started that run off emotionally.

[ Edited by hklar17 on Apr 16, 2011 at 11:40 PM ]
Yeah, I'll admit I haven't watched too many Bulls games this year, but what I saw from Rose yesterday was impressive, he is definetely MVP worthy.
Big game tonight to make a statement. Gotta step up the defense and get Boozer going early in the game. He's gotta show up especially after such a poor showing Saturday. I expect a much better defensive game from the Bulls and Luol Deng going off. That tech he got set him off and hopefully it carries over to tonight's game. Go Bulls!!
Originally posted by hklar17:
I fudgin love Rose!!!! I love this team. Call me a homer... Derrick Rose is the best basketball player in the World... Luol Deng, Noah... what a finish!! How's that for your MVP?
Loved Deng in the 4th. We're so used to seeing him disappear at the end of games, but I've never seen him show that much emotion. That tech was silly, but it was what started that run off emotionally.

Member Milestone: This is post number 1,400 for hklar17.
Originally posted by jrg:

awesome video of the DPOY.
Cmon Chicago! Lets put the hammer down on these busters and demoralize them
Originally posted by Tman:
Cmon Chicago! Lets put the hammer down on these busters and demoralize them

like i've said "the bulls love to play sh!tty against sh!tty teams". news flash "this is the playoffs"
why is chicago toyin' with these scrubs? the only decent cats on indiana are granger and hansbrough
Turnovers are killing the Bulls right now.
wtf are we not playing omer asik. tibs is pissing me off.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Yea I don't get why Asik's minutes are so limited, he has shown he can make an impact on the defensive end yet he isn't used very much. I would love to see him and Noah hold down the paint together.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Yea I don't get why Asik's minutes are so limited, he has shown he can make an impact on the defensive end yet he isn't used very much. I would love to see him and Noah hold down the paint together.

Didnt expect to see much of Asik this series. He did start to slow down towards the end of the regular season. Anyways, this is why we got Kurt Thomas, for that playoff experience. Thomas has been pretty solid. The bigger problem is that Deng and Noah really need to pick it up, and Boozer needs to build on this game. There were too many stupid turnovers this game. They really need to get focused, maybe hitting the road will be best for them to get it together.