[ Edited by hklar17 on Mar 6, 2011 at 6:15 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Jcool:

MVP

ugly win tonight but a win is a win.
Originally posted by hklar17:

Yup very true. Just glad they didn't have a letdown after big wins in Orlando and Miami. It was good to see Rose's shots falling a bit more.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by samoan49er:

Yup very true. Just glad they didn't have a letdown after big wins in Orlando and Miami. It was good to see Rose's shots falling a bit more.

Rose has played bad lately and he's still been pretty good. Yikes.
Jordan says Rose is MVP
Jordan says Rose is MVP

That was awesome. Apparently the cameras caught Jordan shaking his head and smiling after one of Rose's drives to the basket. Rose's jump shot is slowly reappearing, and I'm glad he was able to sit most of the 4th. It was starting to look like his legs were gettin pretty tired in previous games.

Hoping that Boozer isn't out for too long, if anything this is probably why we didn't let go of Gibson or Asik at the trade deadline. Depth at the big man spot is crucial, and if Korver and Brewer keep it up off the bench, that 2 spot doesn't look too bad with Bogans.
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Jordan says Rose is MVP

That was awesome. Apparently the cameras caught Jordan shaking his head and smiling after one of Rose's drives to the basket. Rose's jump shot is slowly reappearing, and I'm glad he was able to sit most of the 4th. It was starting to look like his legs were gettin pretty tired in previous games.

Hoping that Boozer isn't out for too long, if anything this is probably why we didn't let go of Gibson or Asik at the trade deadline. Depth at the big man spot is crucial, and if Korver and Brewer keep it up off the bench, that 2 spot doesn't look too bad with Bogans.

Thibs said Boozer is day to day but he wont play over the weekend so thats good. Maybe he rests for a week or something. I'm glad we didn't trade any of our bigs we do have nice depth. As for Bogans he is fine for now only b/c he doesn't get starter minutes so its not a big deal. Korver and Brewer are nice off the bench playing heavy minutes.

• Tman
  • Veteran

pretty awesome video

i got the chills @ 1:27

Rose is a MFin gangster
Originally posted by Tman:

pretty awesome video

Rose is a MFin gangster

to quote Brian Scalabrine:

I have a different word for killers. I call them mother****ers. And right now, Derrick Rose is the baddest mother****er in the league by far. He is the reason we win.

damn the house if full with Jordan, Brown, Grant and few others whom i did not catch.
D. Rose making Jordan's statement stand true.
Originally posted by Tman:

pretty awesome video

Rose is a MFin gangster

to quote Brian Scalabrine:

I have a different word for killers. I call them mother****ers. And right now, Derrick Rose is the baddest mother****er in the league by far. He is the reason we win.

Wow Brian Scalabrine actually said that?

What a G

and by that I mean Ginger
Share 49ersWebzone