There are 174 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2010-2011 Thread

Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Omer Asik has come on strong lately. I'm so glad the Bulls didn't even consider giving him up. He's going to be a better player than Noah(not that Noah is anything special).

Yeah I don't know bout all that. Asik is solid and is lookin to get even better with experience. But don't understimate the value and importance of Noah. He's established himself as one of the better centers in the league and is still comin off that injury. To say Noah isnt anything special is pretty ridiculous.

Noah is considered a good player in the NBA because there are no good centers outside of Dwight. It wont take much for Asik to pass him up. He's already a better defender, he's just as good of a rebounder, he hustles just as much as Noah, he has better size and athleticism, Noah's offensive game isn't far ahead of Asik's, and he can speak English better than Noah.

The Bulls are lucky to have Noah since he's an above average center in the league, but it doesn't take much to get to that point. I believe Asik is going to be the better player in the long run, he's got a lot of potential barring injuries.

Everything you're sayin is what I was thinkin early in Noah's career. Noah is a lot better than you make him out to be. All Asik has on Noah is size and there's no guaranteeing that he'll fulfill the potential he seems to have. Asik just had a great week of play, but he pretty much has no offense unless he's right under t he basket. Noah's ability to bring the ball upcourt is valuable, see the last two playoff appearances. If it doesn't take much to get to where Noah's at, then why don't I hear more about those players. Again, I am very greatful to have Asik, but Noah is more than just an alright player.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Omer Asik has come on strong lately. I'm so glad the Bulls didn't even consider giving him up. He's going to be a better player than Noah(not that Noah is anything special).

Yeah I don't know bout all that. Asik is solid and is lookin to get even better with experience. But don't understimate the value and importance of Noah. He's established himself as one of the better centers in the league and is still comin off that injury. To say Noah isnt anything special is pretty ridiculous.

Noah is considered a good player in the NBA because there are no good centers outside of Dwight. It wont take much for Asik to pass him up. He's already a better defender, he's just as good of a rebounder, he hustles just as much as Noah, he has better size and athleticism, Noah's offensive game isn't far ahead of Asik's, and he can speak English better than Noah.

The Bulls are lucky to have Noah since he's an above average center in the league, but it doesn't take much to get to that point. I believe Asik is going to be the better player in the long run, he's got a lot of potential barring injuries.

Everything you're sayin is what I was thinkin early in Noah's career. Noah is a lot better than you make him out to be. All Asik has on Noah is size and there's no guaranteeing that he'll fulfill the potential he seems to have. Asik just had a great week of play, but he pretty much has no offense unless he's right under t he basket. Noah's ability to bring the ball upcourt is valuable, see the last two playoff appearances. If it doesn't take much to get to where Noah's at, then why don't I hear more about those players. Again, I am very greatful to have Asik, but Noah is more than just an alright player.

The lack of talent at center in the NBA causes alright players to become "elite" like Noah. I'm glad the Bulls have Noah since he fits into there style of play, but he has a very limited ceiling. Asik has a higher ceiling and I believe he'll be a better player than Noah in two or three years.
d. rose just schooled lbj and d. wade on a siiiiiick layup.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Yeah, I thought he was gonna have that shot packed back in his face, but he got that shot up and in. Pretty amazing.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yeah, I thought he was gonna have that shot packed back in his face, but he got that shot up and in. Pretty amazing.

hey stoney what constitutes webzone showdown? pls tell me it has nothing to do with lakers always playing on sundays cause that what it seems like the case.

hey stoney what constitutes webzone showdown? pls tell me it has nothing to do with lakers always playing on sundays cause that what it seems like the case.

2 teams that are closely followed on the WZ. Anybody is free to make one for anything they want.

And WTF are these refs doing? Everybody is fouling everybody all over the court and nobody is calling s**t.
2 teams that are closely followed on the WZ. Anybody is free to make one for anything they want.

And WTF are these refs doing? Everybody is fouling everybody all over the court and nobody is calling s**t.

why you got for bash for stones. just asking a ? ps i know anyone can make a showdown thread but the laker fam mods will shoot sh!t down faster than Khaddafi's military

why you got for bash for stones. just asking a ? ps i know anyone can make a showdown thread but the laker fam mods will shoot sh!t down faster than Khaddafi's military

lol There's 2 mods that are Laker fans, and they rarely venture into OS. That's just your own insecurities holding you back. What would be your excuse when the baseball WZ Showdown threads pop up?

lol There's 2 mods that are Laker fans, and they rarely venture into OS. That's just your own insecurities holding you back. What would be your excuse when the baseball WZ Showdown threads pop up?

in all honesty i would have absolutely none cause i'm a giants fan and so are most of the zoners. i just think we should have a webzone showdown without specifying A certain team.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Mar 6, 2011 at 12:16 PM ]

in all honesty i would have absolutely none cause i'm a giants fan and so are most of the zoners. i just think we should have a webzone showdown without specifying A certain team.

So you think WZ Showdown threads shouldn't contain the name of the 2 teams involved? HowTF would anybody know what's being talked about in the thread.

Get real, dude. Try not to get your feeling hurt over a stupid thread.

Damn, son. Helluva finish to that game. Congrats to your boys.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Bulls are ballin'

Clean sweep of the Florida teams..both on the road

Damn, son. Helluva finish to that game. Congrats to your boys.

hey stones i'm not trying to beef with but i guess we'll agree to disagree. but yes the game was as advertised
Originally posted by jrg:
Bulls are ballin'

Clean sweep of the Florida teams..both on the road

Bulls are quietly doing it big right now under the radar.

They've beat Miami I think 3 times, the Lakers, Boston twice, Orlando, San Antonio...

They're beating all these teams who are supposedly gonna win it all this year. Hmmmm...
Share 49ersWebzone