Rangers and Giants World Series

It seems like it's going to be this...

Originally posted by valrod33:

Lol, Bob has b***h tits.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
my friends facebook status right now...

"my prediction...mark texeira prolly tore his hamstring and will be out quite awhile and now the yanks need a new first baseman for the next 6 years..."

Pujols will be a Yankee, kinda sucks cause so will Lincecum
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

"my prediction...mark texeira prolly tore his hamstring and will be out quite awhile and now the yanks need a new first baseman for the next 6 years..."

your on crack, and how will pujols be a yankee when they have teixera signed for huge money?? pujols im sure has huge pride in his defense and will not wanna be a dh as well as teixera whos a very good fielder. the yankees are dumb asses and should be spending their money on their starting rotation and that crappy bull pen of theirs not on every big name hitter whos available
CJ looks like he's about to get busted open
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

your on crack, and how will pujols be a yankee when they have teixera signed for huge money?? pujols im sure has huge pride in his defense and will not wanna be a dh as well as teixera whos a very good fielder. the yankees are dumb asses and should be spending their money on their starting rotation and that crappy bull pen of theirs not on every big name hitter whos available

They haven't been spending that much money on big hitters lately if you pay attention and not just start trashing him. We brought in CC and AJ when we brought in Tex. Theres no chance in f**king hell that we'll go after Pujols, Pujols is gonna retire a Cardinal so just forget that bs. Besides they'll probably be spenidng plenty of money on their rotation this offseason when they bring in Cliff Lee but that doesn't make much of a difference cuz everyone will be b***hing about that. Personally I'm so tired of them spending money on every big name free agent out there I'd rather just have them build up their farm system and let other teams have some big stars too.
Go yankees!!!

Go Giants!!!!

Wanna see my 1st world series game in da Bronx with these 2 teams

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Go yankees!!!

Go Giants!!!!

Same here
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Go yankees!!!

Go Giants!!!!

Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

They haven't been spending that much money on big hitters lately if you pay attention and not just start trashing him. We brought in CC and AJ when we brought in Tex. Theres no chance in f**king hell that we'll go after Pujols, Pujols is gonna retire a Cardinal so just forget that bs. Besides they'll probably be spenidng plenty of money on their rotation this offseason when they bring in Cliff Lee but that doesn't make much of a difference cuz everyone will be b***hing about that. Personally I'm so tired of them spending money on every big name free agent out there I'd rather just have them build up their farm system and let other teams have some big stars too.

adding granderson this past off season and berkman in the trade deadline isnt adding to the payroll???
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

adding granderson this past off season and berkman in the trade deadline isnt adding to the payroll???

I meant as free agents not trades. Berkman is gonna be a free agent after the season and its not like we had to pay his salary for the entire season, and Granderson's contract isn't that bad of a deal until 2012 when we have to pay him 10 million unless we pick up his 2013 option for 13.
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Rangers and Giants World Series

It seems like it's going to be this...

The series is far from over. Yankees hadn't been hitting in this series. If their bats stay alive for game 6 and 7, itd be hard to beat them. Go Yankees!
Share 49ersWebzone