Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 ALCS: New York Yankees vs. Texas Rangers

Yep

Just like the Cubs
  • crzy
  • Veteran
YOU IDIOT KINSLER.

You've got to be s**tting me. The Rangers basically giving this game away like the 49ers do.
this is hilarious, I knew when he hit that homerun that they would make a comeback
You just cant give a game to a team as good as the Yankees. The Rangers handed this game on a silver platter to Texas. I'd be shocked if Texas can come back from this defeat.
gotta love them yankees
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You just cant give a game to a team as good as the Yankees. The Rangers handed this game on a silver platter to Texas. I'd be shocked if Texas can come back from this defeat.

Odds are Im thinking the Rangers are done in 5 now, their only win coming when Cliff Lee pitches.
f**kin awesome comeback
I like Texas today if Lewis doesnt walk a bunch of guys. If he walks 4+ guys I think the Yanks will win.
Damn! F*cking down again! WTF? Come on Yanks!

Yankees will still find a way back in this game
Anybody watching this?

Cliff Lee dominating!! More impressive than what Halladay did considering the competition he is facing.
cliff lee is amazing, those f**king yanks are gonna go after him hard as soon as the clock strikes the opening for free agency damn i wish we never gave zito that dumb ass contract and would be giving it to lee this off season
Should have been ruled a hit there. Yankees saved a run. Vlad still gets on base.

2-0 Texas Top 9th 0 Outs guys on 1st and 3rd
Yankess got owned by Cliff Lee. Lee is possibly the best post season pitcher in the past two years.