There are 167 users in the forums

2010 NLCS: Philadelphia Phillies vs. San Francisco Giants (GIANTS WIN THE NLCS!)

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im not even a baseball but I really enjoyed this post season.

Go Giants !!!!

Gotta love it
  • flow
  • Veteran

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
Torture, but ending in our favor!

WHAT A SERIES. Man oh man, absolutely epic. I'm absolutely ecstatic to see how the World Series will unfold. My lady is an enormous Rangers fan and is already talking smack about how my Giants will be going down.

Living in the area semi-near Arlington, I would love to get tickets to one of the games, but I'm not sure I can afford them. (Or if they would even be available -- the Rangers being in the WS is absolutely huge. You see support for the team up everywhere.)

With that said.. GO GIANTS! TAKE THE WORLD SERIES!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by schmons:

haha! eat a dick experts.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by schmons:

haha! eat a dick experts.

lol
Originally posted by PTulini:
Was that a fitting end or what? That was a great series.

That series was EPIC!!

Hats off to Philly for making it so intense. I hope we meet again in next year's NLCS.

And way to be classy, PT.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Torture, but ending in our favor!

WHAT A SERIES. Man oh man, absolutely epic. I'm absolutely ecstatic to see how the World Series will unfold. My lady is an enormous Rangers fan and is already talking smack about how my Giants will be going down.

Living in the area semi-near Arlington, I would love to get tickets to one of the games, but I'm not sure I can afford them. (Or if they would even be available -- the Rangers being in the WS is absolutely huge. You see support for the team up everywhere.)

With that said.. GO GIANTS! TAKE THE WORLD SERIES!

whooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think anyone is gonna root for us. LA hates us. SD hates us now. Oakland probably does too. Philly probably hates our guts. Probably the only ones rooting for us now are Yankees fans lol
Howard was giving the Ump the Stank Eye...

He was thinking...dude you cant end the game on a strike

Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

That series was EPIC!!

Hats off to Philly for making it so intense. I hope we meet again in next year's NLCS.

I just have one question. Ryan Howard, Why the f**k didn't you atleast swing the damn bat?!!

That series was EPIC!!

I just have one question. Ryan Howard, Why the f**k didn't you atleast swing the damn bat?!!

if he swung and missed you wouldve been mad too though.

lol i would never have expected Ryan Howard of all people to pull a Terrence Long.
wow

The owner of the phillies had to serve as the honorary NL President

ie he had to present the Neukom the NL trophy
Originally posted by Niners99:

That series was EPIC!!

if he swung and missed you wouldve been mad too though.

lol i would never have expected Ryan Howard of all people to pull a Terrence Long.

In that situation, no way you dont swing the bat
Can't afford it, but I would love to fly to the States and attend every game of this year's series.

What an experience that would be.
Share 49ersWebzone