LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

2010 NLCS: Philadelphia Phillies vs. San Francisco Giants (GIANTS WIN THE NLCS!)

Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
For the record, Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel is a perfect 4-0 in Game 5's!

and the Giants are undefeated in the NLCS when up 3-1...and 15/16 teams who have won the first game in the NLCS have advanced to the WS

But see there's still a chance!

damn...ok I'll take my crow deep fried with some blue cheese and sweet potato fries on the side
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
As long as the Phillies don't introduce a rally monkey I'm still feeling pretty good.

Scott Spezio

how dare you mention his name in this thread

Sorry boys I'm a big halos fan.

But we can at least agree on one thing: the dodgers blow.

i was at the game and it was possibly the worst crowd ever
Bouchy put a very strong offensive lineup out there for game 5. I think he is going to find the balance again between strong defense and enough guys to get the big hit behind very good pitching. I don't see the Giants losing 2 in Philly.
If the Rangers win tonight the game time will be switched to 5:00 PST, so that fox can show it in primetime.

If the Yankees win tonight then it will be an afternoon game.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
If the Rangers win tonight the game time will be switched to 5:00 PST, so that fox can show it in primetime.

If the Yankees win tonight then it will be an afternoon game.

Time changed to Prime time east coast:
first pitch at 4:57 PST

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/scoreboard?d=2010-10-23
Who's ready for Game 6?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Who's ready for Game 6?

Super excited...

If the Giants don't win this game I am going to be in a horrible mood
hey guys when does the game start?

I have been busy all day, coming back and forth to the house and my Direct TV guide is giving me conflicting info
Quote:
- Roy Oswalt is 10-0 with a 2.20 ERA in 12 career starts at Citizens Bank Park (regular season & postseason), including a .203 opponent batting average.

Giants-Phillies Game 6 Preview - CSN Bay Area
Quote:
- Roy Oswalt is 10-0 with a 2.20 ERA in 12 career starts at Citizens Bank Park (regular season & postseason), including a .203 opponent batting average.

It's going to be a battle that's for sure
Quote:

such a shame he has to lose his first game in that park at the very worst possible time.
Share 49ersWebzone