LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
BTW, Nash went 5/5 from the line last night which means, by boxing standards, he is now the 2-time Defending NBA Free Throw Champion of the World.

I cant wait until he gets traded to the Knicks
Originally posted by valrod33:
BTW, Nash went 5/5 from the line last night which means, by boxing standards, he is now the 2-time Defending NBA Free Throw Champion of the World.

I don't think that's gonna happen. Felton is playing the opposite of not really good. Nash is also one of the few reasons to buy a ticket to a Suns game this season.

I don't think that's gonna happen. Felton is playing the opposite of not really good. Nash is also one of the few reasons to buy a ticket to a Suns game this season.

I think it SHOULD OF happened last year, Poor Steve Nash

I think it SHOULD OF happened last year, Poor Steve Nash

Screw that! I hope Nash resigns with the Suns for another 2 years/18 Millions dollars.

It wont happen as he is the only person that draws fans to America West Arena
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Happy Birthday Vince Carter

Holy s**t! @ about the 1:25 mark.

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 28, 2011 at 14:43:07 ]
LOL@ Garnett getting ejected for punching Frye in the nuts, and Jackson and Van Gundy are acting like they can't understand why he was tossed.
Garnett says to Frye: "what's the capital of Thailand?"
I think I found the exact moment Frye decided to become a 3-point shooter:

What a finish.
Hard to believe the Suns almost choked that game away with the lead they had and the time that was left.
That gimme lay-up missed by NOH. Yikes.

Any reason Gortat doesn't start? Or does it not really matter?
Originally posted by SacRock14:
That gimme lay-up missed by NOH. Yikes.

Any reason Gortat doesn't start? Or does it not really matter?

I was wondering the same.
I'm sure Gortat will find himself in the starting rotation sooner rather than later. Dude's been having some great outings of late.
Share 49ersWebzone