There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
If we plan on starting Hedo at the 4 for the entire season, it's going to be a long, long season.

yeah, i was in shock when I heard he was going to be playing the 4 for you guys. Then again... Rashard at PF isn't much better.

At least Dwight Howard's monsterous rebounding ability offsets Lewis's weakness on the boards. Robin Lopez is a promising young center, but D-12 he is not.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
If we plan on starting Hedo at the 4 for the entire season, it's going to be a long, long season.

yeah, i was in shock when I heard he was going to be playing the 4 for you guys. Then again... Rashard at PF isn't much better.

At least Dwight Howard's monsterous rebounding ability offsets Lewis's weakness on the boards. Robin Lopez is a promising young center, but D-12 he is not.

Very true. Best of luck this season
I Goran Dragic!
Tonight, we dine on Small Forwards!!!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Tonight, David takes down Goliath!!!

Bwahahahahahahaa!
for the people that call themselves suns fans.
Hey, Turkey actually scored!!!
So I guess the Suns plan for Odom is let him do whatever the f**k he wants. I like it. Keep it up.
C'mon suns fans, we got a good game going here. Where are all of you at?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Let's go SUNS!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Let's go SUNS!!!!!!!!

You now have more posts in this thread than half of the suns fans on this board.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Let's go SUNS!!!!!!!!

You now have more posts in this thread than half of the suns fans on this board.

I don't think I like any of the teams in Arizona - except Suns. That will end when Nash retires. f**k 'Zona!
8 point Laker lead at the end of the 3rd. Suns have erased every lead in the game so far. The way they're playing, Grant Hill is going to have to put up 40 for the suns to stay in this game.
Suns trying their hardest to keep it close.
Kobe finally back in the game with 7 minutes to go. Suns sticking with their high energy bench.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home