LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Poor Nash he's wasting his time with this team. Suns gotta trade him or acquire real talent

I'm not trying to hate I love Nash, he's the only NBA player who's jersey

Even if gore

The Suns aren't trading Ste
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Poor Nash he's wasting his time with this team. Suns gotta trade him or acquire real talent

I'm not trying to hate I love Nash, he's the only NBA player who's jersey

Even if gore

The Suns aren't trading Ste

How do you kn
I am now officially on the TANK bandwagon

Trade Nash
Originally posted by valrod33:

Trade Nash

Easier said than done. We won't trade him to a s**t team, out of respect, and there aren't many, if any, teams a PG away from being a contender that have the pieces necessary to make the trade worth it.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 26, 2012 at 12:26 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Trade Nash

Easier said than done. We won't trade him to a s**t team, out of respect, and there aren't many, if any, teams a PG away from being a contender that have the pieces necessary to make the trade worth it.

They'll trade him at the deadline to a contender, even if it isn't for much.

Phoenix wants to see Nash win a championship, and by that time the Suns will be far from a playoff contender. Getting something is better than nothing at all. We could get a 1st from a championship caliber team. When push comes to shove, I'd take it.

Trade Nash

Should have traded him to us when you had the chance, could have landed Jonny Flynn
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM ]

Trade Nash

Should have traded him to us when yopu had the chance, couldnt have landed Jonny Flynn

Lucky us.
Suns have now won 5 of 6. Look out 8 seed, we're making a run.

Poor nash

Poor nash

this
Ahhh, look at all the Kings fans, still licking their wounds from last night.

Nash looks happy to me

I actually think Atlanta would be the perfect place for Steve Nash. They have some solid talent there but need a pointman to make it work. They were exposed last year in the post season because their lacking a solid point guard and they will be again this year if they don't make some moves.
Let one go against the Thunder, but came back to take one from the Mavs. Suck it Dallas!

Dudley's been ballin' for a good month now... THIS is the Dudley I expected to see to start the season. His turnaround is the biggest reason we've won 7 of 9, and maybe 8 of 10 after tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone