There are 133 users in the forums

The Official Phoenix Suns Thread

Whomp Whomp.
Robin Lopez
f**kin' Kobe!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Robin Lopez

Losing to the Cavs at home is embarrassing.

Channing Frye needs to be benched. He's no better an outside shooter than Markieff Morris, but Morris can actually block out his man and play some D. He still has some learning to do, but I think he's better suited to start than Frye.

Channing Frye needs to be benched. He's no better an outside shooter than Markieff Morris, but Morris can actually block out his man and play some D. He still has some learning to do, but I think he's better suited to start than Frye.

No, I have Channing in fantasy basketball
Originally posted by valrod33:

No, I have Channing in fantasy basketball

I'm sorry to hear that
Come on. Really? I can't believe we're about to drop 2 at home to both the Cavs and now the Nets. f**king pathetic.
How embarrassing this team has become. The only guy Nash can pass the ball to and can count on to score is Gortat. Our offense is a wreck because we have no consistent outside shooter except our rookie back-up power forward... gahhh. I don't even want to think about it.

And Nash wants to retire a Sun?

We should have Loul Deng and Rajon Rondo on this team, but we sold those players for cash on draft day.

f**k Robert Sarver.
Trololololol you guys suck lololololol

I think its time to trade Nash
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think its time to trade Nash

Trade him to a championship contender and pick up a couple proven young guys.
We beat the Knicks. In New York.

Take that, Pringles!
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 19, 2012 at 9:17 AM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Poor Nash he's wasting his time with this team. Suns gotta trade him or acquire real talent

I'm not trying to hate I love Nash, he's the only NBA player who's jersey
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jan 19, 2012 at 6:38 PM ]
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Poor Nash he's wasting his time with this team. Suns gotta trade him or acquire real talent

I'm not trying to hate I love Nash, he's the only NBA player who's jersey

Even if gore
Share 49ersWebzone