There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official*** 2010 USC Football Thread

Originally posted by kray28:
I guess the crickets chirping were for all the Cal fans, huh?

yea it represents the amount of points they scored yesterday
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by kray28:
I guess the crickets chirping were for all the Cal fans, huh?

check the cal thread...

that thread has been active all season
at the USC fans making an appearance

where ya been?
Whoaaaaaaaaaa there's a thread for us? Cool. Good win Saturday. Surprised that our defense actually played, since they were so goddamned awful against UDub and Stanford.

I fully expect Oregon to annihilate us on the 30th. But, we're at home so anything could happen. But I ain't getting my hopes up.

At least Barkley is straight filthy and Woods is gonna be the best WR in college football next year, if he isn't already. Barkley Heisman 2011 woooooooooooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Whoaaaaaaaaaa there's a thread for us? Cool. Good win Saturday. Surprised that our defense actually played, since they were so goddamned awful against UDub and Stanford.

I fully expect Oregon to annihilate us on the 30th. But, we're at home so anything could happen. But I ain't getting my hopes up.

At least Barkley is straight filthy and Woods is gonna be the best WR in college football next year, if he isn't already. Barkley Heisman 2011 woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Your guys offense is pretty legit, your D on the other hand....
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by nipplehead:

Your guys offense is pretty legit, your D on the other hand....

Yeah man, no doubt. Our offense can play with anyone in college football, but our defense is a sieve. They looked good against Cal, but it was only Cal so I don't really have my hopes up that much. Could really use Burfict had you guys not snagged him...
I think we have the worst kicker in college football. And I'm not exaggerating. Jesus.
REGGGGGGULATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Awesome win!
PWNED

Stripped of 2004 National Championship
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
PWNED

Stripped of 2004 National Championship

Pawned by who? The ncaa? Everyone involved got what they wanted and that whipping SC put on oklahoma already happened. As if there's really such a thing as a college football national championship anyway. College football is a joke. Btw, I'm no more of an SC fan than I am a Cal fan.

[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Jun 7, 2011 at 20:10:00 ]