There are 295 users in the forums

***St. Louis Blues Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
2-0 Blues already w/ 16:12 left in the 1st
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Shootout loss

Tough one too...Blues again dominating the game...but can't come away w/ the W.

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 16, 2010 at 20:22:22 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
2-0 lead blown

2-2
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Sorry James, but lulz at a St.Louis Blues Thread. Almost as funny as the Kansas City Royals Thread.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Sorry James, but lulz at a St.Louis Blues Thread. Almost as funny as the Kansas City Royals Thread.

Lol, I don't care
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Lol, I don't care

Fair enough, just have fun posting in here by yourself then.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Lol, I don't care

Fair enough, just have fun posting in here by yourself then.

Myself and Jordache are both Blues fans..and there is a solid group of hockey fans on here that I'm sure will chime in from time to time.

Tough loss for the Blues, Hossa's two goals in 2:31 span late in the 3rd was killer.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Tough loss for the Blues, Hossa's two goals in 2:31 span late in the 3rd was killer.

Horrible man. Up 2-0 on the road against the champs and give up 3 straight goals to lose.

This team needs to pull its head out of its ass.

Horrible man. Up 2-0 on the road against the champs and give up 3 straight goals to lose.

This team needs to pull its head out of its ass.

Man I know the feeling, it's so frustrating, everytime we play in Los Angeles we end up having a meltdown like that, and it happened earlier this season to the Stars against the Islanders, luckily though we won in the shootout.
Your Blues get another shot at the Blackhawks tonight, they bring a four game winning streak into Scottrade, should be another good game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Your Blues get another shot at the Blackhawks tonight, they bring a four game winning streak into Scottrade, should be another good game.

Ya..pumped for tonight. We need to get back on track..I hope we don't start doing what we did last year...for example, we were up 2-0 IN CHICAGO on the NHL Champ Blackhawks..2 goals outta Perron...and ended up losing 3-2..we play lazy when we get a descent lead.

Glad to be back home though
  • jrg
  • Veteran
1-1

Another goal by Perron
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Perron AGAIN.

4 goals in the last 2 games (so far) lol
Share 49ersWebzone