There are 27 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SportsCenter MLB Images of the year

this was the worst thing id ever seen, if it wasnt for dallas braden and ichiro they would have shown all east coast teams, it was like a 2 minute segment while it was all phillies and yankees and rays.
You're surprised?
Yeah, I noticed, but wasn't surprised. Thank goodness for CSN Bay Area.
Alright so I just watched ESPN's images of the 2010 MLB Season...f**king buls**t to say the least.

Not ONE Giants clip/HL/player til the very end when they showed a quick clip of Wilson striking out the Padre guy to win the west.

I swear every other playoff team (including lots of others like the Rockies who didn't make it) got extensive coverage.

I usually could give a f**k about what ppl on TV say or portray about our teams but geezus, you're telling me that the Giants didn't have any memorable images in 2010? How about showing a Posey HR or Burrell's jack against the Dodgers?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I only get the Armed Forces Network overseas and they are just as bad as ESPN. I'm getting tired of only being able to watch the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Colts and Patriots.

At least it has saved me from watching the game against the Chiefs and then they finally switched over to the 49ers-Falcons game when Bryant was making his game winning FG.
best image of the year:

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Alright so I just watched ESPN's images of the 2010 MLB Season...f**king buls**t to say the least.

Not ONE Giants clip/HL/player til the very end when they showed a quick clip of Wilson striking out the Padre guy to win the west.

I swear every other playoff team (including lots of others like the Rockies who didn't make it) got extensive coverage.

I usually could give a f**k about what ppl on TV say or portray about our teams but geezus, you're telling me that the Giants didn't have any memorable images in 2010? How about showing a Posey HR or Burrell's jack against the Dodgers?

it was awful, aside from dallas braden, all 4 california teams had no air time at all. wayyyy too much phillies and yankees and rays
how is this any different from everyday normal ESPN?

ESPN is 75% east coast, 20% midwest, 5% west coast. and about 3% of that 5% is spent on the Los Angeles teams.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Niners99:
how is this any different from everyday normal ESPN?

ESPN is 75% east coast, 20% midwest, 5% west coast. and about 3% of that 5% is spent on the Los Angeles teams.

i disagree.

4 out of 5% is LA teams