LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 389 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Everyone in San Jose Sharks nation screamed, "Thank God!" when Lukowich was gone from our team. Aside from Goligoski, I really don't see anyone on the Stars D that would ever scare me, and they just don't have any big names back there. Robidas I guess is a little more known around the league, but barely.

I still cannot believe they traded Neal and Niskanen for Goligoski. They are so screwed if Richards leaves as a UFA.

Why? Goligoski is our best defenseman....

In 18 games, Neal has ONE goal and four assists. Whereas Goligoski has 12 pts in 18 games. And its not just stats, Goligoski is constantly generating offense of the likes we haven't seen since Zubov was done.

I don't get why people think the Stars got robbed on this trade. This was such a steal for the Stars.

Any game you watch of the Stars, Goligoski jumps out at you with great plays.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Everyone in San Jose Sharks nation screamed, "Thank God!" when Lukowich was gone from our team. Aside from Goligoski, I really don't see anyone on the Stars D that would ever scare me, and they just don't have any big names back there. Robidas I guess is a little more known around the league, but barely.

I still cannot believe they traded Neal and Niskanen for Goligoski. They are so screwed if Richards leaves as a UFA.

Why? Goligoski is our best defenseman....

In 18 games, Neal has ONE goal and four assists. Whereas Goligoski has 12 pts in 18 games. And its not just stats, Goligoski is constantly generating offense of the likes we haven't seen since Zubov was done.

I don't get why people think the Stars got robbed on this trade. This was such a steal for the Stars.

Any game you watch of the Stars, Goligoski jumps out at you with great plays.

I don't see the trade that way. Seemed semi-even to me, nothing ridiculous. The Stars screwed themselves by never acquiring any real defensive help before the season. It's killed them late in the year.

what?

Luko played well with Boyle, not saying he was great, but they had great chemistry.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

what?

Luko played well with Boyle, not saying he was great, but they had great chemistry.

I hated seeing Luko out there, all I remember is him constantly being weak on the puck and showing awful play recognition all the while giving very little offensive help.

what?

I hated seeing Luko out there, all I remember is him constantly being weak on the puck and showing awful play recognition all the while giving very little offensive help.

Luko, Wallin & Huskins were all molded from the same ball of suck.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=vRzzZ8GUkig

The fun continues...

Tough spot for both players. If Eberle has his head up, we're not even talking about it. At the same time, that doesn't give Torres the right to green light em like that either; not to mention he could have easily just taken the puck without incident.

I'm guessing he'll get a couple games, but this is getting really stupid that we seem to have these discussions a couple times a week recently.

What say you?
Don't look now.. but the Rangers could be about to choke away a playoff birth in their final two games yet again. The NYR are about to lose 3-0 to Atlanta right now, as it's late in the 3rd.

I don't care too much who goes to the playoffs between New York and Carolina, but I would have to feel bad for the Rangers fans seeing their team completely choke away a playoff berth yet again.

New York hid behind the shootout way too often, and with tonight's loss, all Carolina needs to do is win tomorrow in regulation or OT to jump ahead in the standings. Buffalo doesn't really have to worry too much. They only need a point in their final two games to clinch. A single point would automatically make them finish ahead of New York no matter what.
otc are you a rangers fan?
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

not sure if serious

not sure if serious

Me either. Negro, have you seen my posts in the Sharks thread? (which I made).

Not a Rangers fan. Diehard Sharks fan, but if they're out, I will greatly support the Vancouver Canucks as I use to live on Vancouver Island. After that, I guess Buffalo (family ties there). Don't really care about any other teams after that.

not sure if serious

Me either. Negro, have you seen my posts in the Sharks thread? (which I made).

Not a Rangers fan. Diehard Sharks fan, but if they're out, I will greatly support the Vancouver Canucks as I use to live on Vancouver Island. After that, I guess Buffalo (family ties there). Don't really care about any other teams after that.

yeah i forget. my bad. was asking cause i swore you were being mad about the rangers slide. hope you guys win this year(sharks) that is. my younger bro needs to celebrate something. i had my feast last year with crimson tide, blackhawks and giants
Detroit is getting worked right now losing 4-0 in the 2nd period
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

s**t, need Detroit to win to get in
Share 49ersWebzone