There are 130 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
Kings vs. Blackhawks in the WCF

As a Blues fan, that series can f**k off.

Lol
quick is just amazing

lol
As a Stars fans, we've had a lot of instigators and pricks on our team over the years.

But man Corey Perry is annoying as hell, lol. Its like a 40-goal scorer trying to be Steve Ott.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
As a Stars fans, we've had a lot of instigators and pricks on our team over the years.

But man Corey Perry is annoying as hell, lol. Its like a 40-goal scorer trying to be Steve Ott.

As a kings fan, i think the outrage is a bit ridiculous. I was annoyed by the run at quick and attempt to take out doughty's legs, but the water bottle was amusing when i watched it live. He is one of those guys that is annoying to play against, but if he is on your team you love him. He did draw some boneheaded penaltys last night though and im sure wasnt popular in his locker room after the game.

GKG!

If we can get passed the ducks i really want a shot at revenge against the Blackhawks. There isaint more of an ideal road for the kings then the sharks, ducks, blackhawks this post season.
Game three tonight. GKG!!!!
Game 3 tonight! Ducks are gonna fly together for sure!

[ Edited by NinerFanMT on May 8, 2014 at 3:26 PM ]
QUACK!
Ducks are taking a chance tonight with the rook in goal tonight. I'd much rather have Hiller but we'll see how it works out.

QUACK QUACK
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
QUACK QUACK

Congrats on tieing the series up. Gonna be an interesting one from here out.

GKG!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
QUACK QUACK

Congrats on tieing the series up. Gonna be an interesting one from here out.

GKG!

Its gonna be a fun best out of 3 that's for sure!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
His mom recently passed away....

I can only imagine the emotions M. StL must have felt at that very moment. tough to lose a loved one. am glad he held on to the puck

ps. this playoffs isn't any fun without Stl blues JRG. wish our teams kept on playing. it brought out the best in each other.
Share 49ersWebzone