• jrg
  • Veteran
just gave the game away

Blackhawks may not lose all season
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Streak ends on the 25th. Mark your calendars.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Me (Blues) and Knowledge (Avs) said the same
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Me (Blues) and Knowledge (Avs) said the same

luckily we play them again at home on Friday

should be a good game
  • jrg
  • Veteran
http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/9025162/five-reasons-st-louis-blues-win-stanley-cup

Five Reasons the St. Louis Blues win the Stanley Cup
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
f**k YEAH KNOWLEDGE!!!!!

AVALANCHE!!!
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k YEAH KNOWLEDGE!!!!!

AVALANCHE!!!

woooooooooooooooooooo

i have a f**king man crush on Matt Duchene

such a f**king beast
It was an amazing run for Chicago

Going to be a great day for hockey! Triple Header on NHLN starting at Noon and then Stars/Coyotes to top it off

GO STARS!
Good run for Chicago and the NHL needed that great exposure. Chicago was all over ESPN and it was perfect timing. Melrose called that a week ago...he said the avalanche were so fast that would be the loss. My favorite hockey quote of the week came from Dwayne Wade (something like), "I don't know much about hockey, but Barry Melrose seems to like it. So if he likes it, it must be good." Lolz
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Good run for Chicago and the NHL needed that great exposure. Chicago was all over ESPN and it was perfect timing. Melrose called that a week ago...he said the avalanche were so fast that would be the loss. My favorite hockey quote of the week came from Dwayne Wade (something like), "I don't know much about hockey, but Barry Melrose seems to like it. So if he likes it, it must be good." Lolz

Wait till Seth Jones comes to the NHL. Kid oozes marketability and ESPN has already done articles on him. Son of basketball player Pop Eye Jones. Problem is all the teams likely to draft him have s**t markets. Maybe Washington can keep losing and get him, that would be great for the NHL. Bettman needs to rig it for the good of the sport.
Originally posted by eamjr10:

Going to be a great day for hockey! Triple Header on NHLN starting at Noon and then Stars/Coyotes to top it off

GO STARS!

Originally posted by eamjr10:

GO STARS!

Have to run a bunch of errands, but hopefully I can catch it
Share 49ersWebzone