P.A. Parenteau!!!!

You an Avalanche fan?
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
P.A. Parenteau!!!!

You an Avalanche fan?

Yup

Niners,Phillies,Sixers,Avs

was a huge Avs fan growing up. Stopped watching Hockey after they canceled the full season in 04. Just started getting back into last year and have watched every game so far this year
[ Edited by Knowledge on Feb 2, 2013 at 2:43 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Kings proving that last year was a fluke.

Not necisarily. They had a slow start last season as well. Although it is a short season so this start will be amplified.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Feb 2, 2013 at 4:08 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Like a boss

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/21848/blues-tarasenko-named-rookie-of-the-month
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Big KO in the Flyers game
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Who is this team and what did they do with the Blues?!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WOW

What the f**k happened to Brian Elliot?! Halak can not get healthy soon enough!
Stars are playing pretty well lately, they are going for 5 in a row tonight!

Lehtonen has been amazing.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Blues @ Redwings......again.....tonight
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Stars are playing pretty well lately, they are going for 5 in a row tonight!

Lehtonen has been amazing.

Yeah Lehtonen has played extremely well. I've watched about half thier games so far. Benn got his rust off, holy s**t that guy has a shot. Feed him in the slot all day every day.

I like Brendan Dillon's defense a lot. Never been a big fan of Robidas, thinking he will get traded. Daley . I'm still underwhelmed by our defensive group. I think we still need a big name from FA on D (man we've been saying that for years).

Offensively I'm happy enough with out top 6, not the greatest group but they are doing well. Bottom 6 . I like Eakin though, he has some wheels, plays agressive, physical. Just needs to learn the game more and he will be really good. Morrow is sadly done as a player, that freaking knee injury years ago ruined him man....Just as he was really starting to dominate.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Feb 13, 2013 at 4:03 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Yeah Lehtonen has played extremely well. I've watched about half thier games so far. Benn got his rust off, holy s**t that guy has a shot. Feed him in the slot all day every day.

I like Brendan Dillon's defense a lot. Never been a big fan of Robidas, thinking he will get traded. Daley . I'm still underwhelmed by our defensive group. I think we still need a big name from FA on D (man we've been saying that for years).

Offensively I'm happy enough with out top 6, not the greatest group but they are doing well. Bottom 6 . I like Eakin though, he has some wheels, plays agressive, physical. Just needs to learn the game more and he will be really good. Morrow is sadly done as a player, that freaking knee injury years ago ruined him man....Just as he was really starting to dominate.
I agree with pretty much everything you just said

Dillon has arguably been the best defensemen on the Stars so far, I have been very impressed with his physical play and I also like what I'm seeing from Oleksiak, each game he seems to get more comfortable. Yeah, Robidas is continuing his downhill spiral and Goligoski has been struggling so far this season. If it wasn't for Lehtonen we would be in trouble.

The Top 6 has been pretty solid, Benn and Jagr are really clicking...they are even making Morrow look somewhat decent on that top line. But I agree, Morrow is about done and is pretty much useless on the 3rd/4th lines. I hope we can move him at the trade deadline (doubtful though)

I have liked Eakin, Roussel, R.Smith, and even Garbutt has shown some hustle and brought some energy to the bottom 6. I think the future is looking good for Dallas.
[ Edited by eamjr10 on Feb 13, 2013 at 4:22 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
FINALLY WE WIN!!!
Matt Duchene is a STUD
Share 49ersWebzone