There are 310 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Team Canada lost? lol, that's embarrassing plus they got physically beat lolololol
Just exhibition. Next game is tonight.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Just exhibition. Next game is tonight.

nhl fantasy league?
Sure.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
im gonna create the league tonight. ill pm you guys the info
Originally posted by jrg:
im gonna create the league tonight. ill pm you guys the info

K
Seguin hurt lol
Originally posted by crabman82:
Seguin hurt lol

He is always hurt....
at least hank didn't play.Was hoping they would get knocked out quick but they have to go and beat the soviets right away.
Well Team USA is stinking. Oh well. Shouldn't have Tortorella as coach and left off some good speedy player (Shattenkirk, Faulk on D and Kessel and Kreider on Offense). I would have also added Bobby Ryan to the roster.

Get the two Johnsons out of there, and toss Byfuglien as well. On forwards, Parise really shouldn't be in there. He can't be 100%.

Kessel and Bobby Ryan as RWs any day over Palmieri and Wheeler. You need Kessel's speed out there, and Bobby Ryan is a much better puck possession player then Wheeler or Palmieri.

Kreider is a bit of an odd pick, but he can play LW which US is desperate on. And again, draft for speed speed speed at this type of tourney.

edit:
I mean did the US bother to watch what Kessell can do with another speedy (Hagelin) winger? Pair that dude with Kreider for god sake on a line! And stick Pavelski in the center. I bet that line would kill.

And then pair Kane with Kessler and Bobby Ryan with Backes. The two-way and offensive game is balanced out then.

Suter really needs a super speedy defenseman like Shattenkirk playing with him at this level.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 20, 2016 at 6:05 PM ]
OMG! HOCKEY STARTS SOON!!!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Dunno if that fantasy hockey league is gonna work. Nobody else has mentioned wanting to join.
Team Canada.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Team Canada.

interested in some fantasy hockey w/ me, sundevil, n49, niners99, other zoners?

trying to fill a league
Originally posted by jrg:
Team Canada.

interested in some fantasy hockey w/ me, sundevil, n49, niners99, other zoners?

trying to fill a league

Nah..not into fantasy leagues. Don't want to commit time to it.
Team Canada.

Pretty damn good, lol

Crosby.....JESUS!
Share 49ersWebzone