LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 194 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

guess the usage of "shove" was harsh. let me try again. pushed from behind when JT had Voynov beat turning right into the crease. just observe the placement of the stick of Voynov just as the push is occurring into JT's back. As a player you're taught to take the puck hard to the net. oh well game over. on to the next game.

. not the 1st time CK did that to a goalie. just like what CK did to Marc-Andre Fleury in the previous round. Habs pretty much have lost Carey Price. CP was pulled and hasn't been able to skate on the day off for more than 5mins. No Penalty was given. yet you're suggesting JT should have been assessed one. ok
Once, again, and clearly shown in your video, there was absolutely NO shove. Voynovs hand is on the back of Teows, but he is simply feeling the body of Teows. There is absolutely no pressure applied and no shove. Voynovs hand on the body had no impart on where Teows ended up on the play.

I do believe it should have been a penalty, but it wasnt called, so you are obviously right, but they did get the call right, and as i explained, it had nothing to do with goalie interference.

Quick made the initial stop, and had no opportunity to make another stop because teows was laying on top of his body. No goal. Had the initial shot went in, it would have been called a goal on the ice.
guess you didn't watch the game cause it was called a goal. No goalie interference was indicated on the ice as a result of the play either. it wasn't waved off until after the review. you'll see it however you choice to and I as I choice to. personally a bs call.

wonder what penalty are you calling for. the blatant trip on the part of S Voynov or the goalie interference on JT as a result of that trip that sent JT airborne on that sharp cut into the crease by tazer.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on May 18, 2014 at 10:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
guess you didn't watch the game cause it was called a goal. No goalie interference was indicated on the ice as a result of the play either. it wasn't waved off until after the review. you'll see it however you choice to and I as I choice to. personally a bs call.

wonder what penalty are you calling for. the blatant trip on the part of S Voynov or the goalie interference on JT as a result of that trip that sent JT airborne on that sharp cut into the crease by tazer.

Did you even read what i wrote, or just desperate to argue? The goal was not overturned because of goalie interference. i laid it out as clearly as i can. Read the league statement if you dont believe me. Had the initial shot went in, it would not have been overturned. But it didnt, so no goal. I do believe it was interference, but thats all personal opinion, and has nothing to do with the goal being overturned.

First it was a shove, now its a trip...please stop.
Carey Price is out for the rest of the series, Canadiens are done.

Terrible way for that series to go.....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Blues sign Brian Elliot to a 3 year deal. Ryan Miller not coming back
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

guess the usage of "shove" was harsh. let me try again. pushed from behind when JT had Voynov beat turning right into the crease. just observe the placement of the stick of Voynov just as the push is occurring into JT's back. As a player you're taught to take the puck hard to the net. oh well game over. on to the next game.

. not the 1st time CK did that to a goalie. just like what CK did to Marc-Andre Fleury in the previous round. Habs pretty much have lost Carey Price. CP was pulled and hasn't been able to skate on the day off for more than 5mins. No Penalty was given. yet you're suggesting JT should have been assessed one. ok

wasnt called for goalie interfernece all year here's an idea dont hook or trip him and its a goal and he skates off to the side to celebrate.Too bad habs stop your whinning.If prust wanted a chance for the cup he should'nt off chased that over paid contract.Suck it up and get a real backup.
Go Kings GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy s**t!! Kings score 6 unanswered goals to win 6-2 and tie up the series!
GO KINGS GO!!!!
Originally posted by solidg2000:
GO KINGS GO!!!!

that was pretty epic

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
GO KINGS GO!!!!

that was pretty epic

Hawks looked demoralized. Hopefully it effects them on their trip to the west coast, but i wont count on it.

Kings now hold home ice advantage.

GKG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Montreal with the late lead. Need this game.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Rangers with the late goal to force OT.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

Montreal with the OT goal.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

Montreal with the OT goal.

Are you pulling for the Habs?

And if so, dont regular Canadians hate french Canadians?
Share 49ersWebzone