LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Hard to believe that Dallas has climbed back to within 2 points of the 8th playoff spot with 2 games in hand over the Canucks.

Hopefully they can keep it rolling against San Jose tonight and keep piling up points
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Hard to believe that Dallas has climbed back to within 2 points of the 8th playoff spot with 2 games in hand over the Canucks.

Hopefully they can keep it rolling against San Jose tonight and keep piling up points

i can tell you from living in vancouver that the canucks are in big trouble, playing like s**t lately. this is a team that was 1 game away from the cup and then hasnt got out of the 1st round the last 2 years despite being a #1 seed on of those years. it has all the marking of a door slamming shut. having tortorella as a side show isnt helping things either.
2 out 3 in Cali ain't that bad. As long as them teams from LA LA land lose its all bueno
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol

When is NHL resuming games?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
When is NHL resuming games?

Hurricanes/Sabres tomorrow night and then 4 games on Wednesday.
Stars picked up right where they left off before the break, convincing 4-1 win over the Canes

It's going to be an intense final few weeks of the season.
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Stars picked up right where they left off before the break, convincing 4-1 win over the Canes

It's going to be an intense final few weeks of the season.

No kidding man!

Seems like we are in this spot every year and fall short

A lot will depends on us staying healthy, we don't have the depth to handle injuries.
sounds like ryan miller is being dealt to the blues. not official just yet but looks to be happening.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Come on over Ryan Miller!

ST. LOUIS - The Blues have acquired goaltender Ryan Miller and forward Steve Ott from the Buffalo Sabres in exchange for Jaroslav Halak, Chris Stewart, prospect William Carrier, a first-round draft pick in 2015 and a third-round draft pick in 2016.

link
[ Edited by jrg on Feb 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
I'd still take the Hawks over them.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
I'd still take the Hawks over them.

I'm going with the Blues winning it all.
I'm going for the Ducks but I wanted to annoy James.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Guess Elliot is in net tonight.

Blues @ Ducks should be interesting
Share 49ersWebzone