LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
And f**k perron. Guy needs to stop crashing quick. Wish Nolan wouldnt have been a scratch. Guy needs his ass kicked.

HA. Thats why. I guess I overlooked it, but noticed the Kings do not like him.

Its not just a series thing. Perron has a history of that kinda s**t on quick, High sticks under the mask when its obviously covered, crashing hard and out of control and his comments of "tryng to get into quicks head" or whatever the f**k he said. f**k him. That falling on quick s**t was deliberate, but then they give Doughty a b******t double minor for protecting his goalie?

Great series though
  • jrg
  • Veteran
And f**k perron. Guy needs to stop crashing quick. Wish Nolan wouldnt have been a scratch. Guy needs his ass kicked.

Its not just a series thing. Perron has a history of that kinda s**t on quick, High sticks under the mask when its obviously covered, crashing hard and out of control and his comments of "tryng to get into quicks head" or whatever the f**k he said. f**k him. That falling on quick s**t was deliberate, but then they give Doughty a b******t double minor for protecting his goalie?

Great series though

Watched the 3rd period of that Kings/Blues game, and hockey's 1-0 games sure are a helluva lot more entertaining than soccer & baseball's.

Great series though

The series is getting good for sure....got me fired up lol. Like i said, didnt want you guys. Your style is just a matchup nightmare for us, and Your guy Backus is playing dominate. was out playing Kopitar. Kopitar no goals in lke 18 games, worst slump of his career. Cant wait till tomarrow.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Watched the 3rd period of that Kings/Blues game, and hockey's 1-0 games sure are a helluva lot more entertaining than soccer & baseball's.

The Blues Kngs series is the hardest fought battle going right now. Probably be the hardest fought battle all post season. The winner of this series will either come out battle tested and steam roll everyone else, or come out beat to s**t and unable to continue.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Crosby is a beast. But the Pens are severely overmatched when it comes to speed.

There is no denying his talent. He is arguably the most skilled player in the sport. However, I do not have respect for his need to embellish and dive on so many plays. He drew that call, which was very weak and questionable given the fact it was OT in the playoffs.

I don't think he dived there. Just fell and ref made a questionable call.
I guess that's why you can't play the body against Crosby

Refs f**ked the isl's over
Clutterf**k
LOL 100+ penalty minutes.
scratch that 200+

• jrg
  • Veteran
Gonna be a good game tonight. Go Kings Go!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Gonna be a good game tonight. Go Blues Go!

Rooting for Pens. Want Iggy to win the cup. But the Pens have their work cut out for them. In the last game I watched they were massively out-hustled by the Islanders.
Share 49ersWebzone