Avalanche get 1st pick

Seth Jones come on down

tell Matt Duchene to enjoy the playoffs

• jrg
  • Veteran

.be
  • jrg
  • Veteran
show time..lets gooooooooooo bluuuuuuuuuuuues!

Originally posted by jrg:

playoff towels FTW!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

playoff towels FTW!

lmao kings lucky its only 1-0 right now

should be like 5-0

blues absolutely dominating so far
  • jrg
  • Veteran
OH MY GOD!!!! LOL HOW DO YOU LET THAT HAPPEN!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
LMAO..Quick trying to be sneaky

GTFO

http://video.blues.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=244124&lang=en
OH MY GOD!!!! LOL HOW DO YOU LET THAT HAPPEN!!

was able to watch it since it went into OT

quick was retarded for doing that. Easily could have just swung it back, but he tried to get fancy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

crowd went nuts

Congrats on the win JRG. f**king Quick....seriously.

But regardless of the garbage mistake, you guys earned the win. You were the better team tonight.

Go Kings Go.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Congrats on the win JRG. f**king Quick....seriously.

But regardless of the garbage mistake, you guys earned the win. You were the better team tonight.

Go Kings Go.

Thanks man. You guys had me worried in OT. I'd say we out played you the entire game until OT. In OT we were just slow and sluggish.

We got that double minor and out of nowhere Quick makes that mistake.

Just gotta get back at it thurs. What pisses me off is we played aweful to finish the season and acted like we didnt need the home ice advantage.

Should be a good series.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just gotta get back at it thurs. What pisses me off is we played aweful to finish the season and acted like we didnt need the home ice advantage.

Should be a good series.

Blues did the exact opposite. We were the #7 seed and surging. Ended up at #4 thankfully.

But yeah, should be a great series.

Should be a good series.

Blues did the exact opposite. We were the #7 seed and surging. Ended up at #4 thankfully.

TBH, every kings fan could see that coming. Quick is AWEFUL at handleing the puck. He did the same thing in the NJ series last year, and he does it quite often in the regular season. Guarantee there was a collective ass pucker by every real kings fan watching, and sure enough....
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Should be a good series.

TBH, every kings fan could see that coming. Quick is AWEFUL at handleing the puck. He did the same thing in the NJ series last year, and he does it quite often in the regular season. Guarantee there was a collective ass pucker by every real kings fan watching, and sure enough....

He made a lot of great saves, but got caught out of position behind the net quite a few times. I can't tell you how many times I heard the Blues announcers say how they "missed an open net" tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone