There are 149 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Nice start for Team USA at the WJCs in Ufa, Russia. They dominated Germany 8-0 in the opening game of the tournament.

Tomorrow they face a talented Russia team at 8:30 am CT and it will be shown live on NHLN.
This is pissing me off. They need to get this worked out. I want to go to the games!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
This is pissing me off. They need to get this worked out. I want to go to the games!

THAT and THIS
I'm really missing hockey now that football is winding down and it will still be a bit before the baseball season starts back up. Try as I might, just can't get into basketball that much.
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THIS STUPID STRIKE
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

i have no faith in the nhl.
Team USA loses another close game as they fall to Canada 2-1 in the WJCs. If you have not caught any of these games on NHL Network you need to give it a try. There have been some great hockey games so far, and as the Medal rounds are approaching they will only get better.

USA is now 3rd in their Pool, and will need to beat Slovakia tomorrow if they want to advance to the Medal Rounds. Slovakia has played Russia and Canada very tough and will be a challenge.

You can check out the Current standings, stats, schedule here: http://www.worldjunior2013.com/
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Team USA loses another close game as they fall to Canada 2-1 in the WJCs. If you have not caught any of these games on NHL Network you need to give it a try. There have been some great hockey games so far, and as the Medal rounds are approaching they will only get better.

USA is now 3rd in their Pool, and will need to beat Slovakia tomorrow if they want to advance to the Medal Rounds. Slovakia has played Russia and Canada very tough and will be a challenge.

You can check out the Current standings, stats, schedule here: http://www.worldjunior2013.com/

Canada ...woot woot
Ovechkin engaged to blonde russian tennis player. Where have I heard this story before?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Remeber not a strike its a lockout big difference.This time its the owners fault.Last lockout i blamed the players this time the owners if u want to make more money stop paying for teams like phoneix the last 3 years.Jackasses.

USA dominates Canada for a 5-1 win in the semifinals!

They will play Sweden for the Gold Medal on Saturday at 7:00 am CT...Canada and Russia will play for Bronze lulz.

Waking up at 3am has made for some long days, but totally worth it!
Originally posted by eamjr10:
USA dominates Canada for a 5-1 win in the semifinals!

They will play Sweden for the Gold Medal on Saturday at 7:00 am CT...Canada and Russia will play for Bronze lulz.

Waking up at 3am has made for some long days, but totally worth it!

Canada played like s**t. This is 4 years now they walk through the prelims and then come up short. Disappointing.
USA defeats Sweden 3-1 to win the GOLD Medal in Ulf!

Great goaltending by John Gibson was the difference this year, he was just flat out amazing in net. USA also had a very strong defensive unit led by Jacob Trouba and 2013 NHL Draft eligible Seth Jones. Grimaldi had two goals today, after struggling for most of the tournament. John Gaudreau also opened some eyes during this tournament.

All in all it was a great tournament!

1. USA (Gold)
2. Sweden (Silver)
3. Russia (Bronze)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Boomer Esiason ‏@7BOOMERESIASON

My sources telling me, #NHL good to go. Let's get it on boys! #NYR
  • Garce
  • Veteran
lock out close to over!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone