LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
can somebody tell me where the fcuk did Montreal Habs and NY Rangers come out off to make the playoffs. swear they're the sleeper teams in these SC Playoffs.

boy am I eating crow for even questioning that

lol

I thought the Canadiens were a sleeper team, but I'm shocked they were able to bounce Boston.

PK Subban is awesome, and Markov is so under rated. Canadiens have 8 players that have scored 3 goals or more, thats quality depth scoring.

The Rangers, lets face it, they go as Lunqdvist goes. Richards and St. Louis are proven playoff players, and McDonagh is awesome on the back end. I don't think the Rangers have a shot in the series, I tihnk Canadiens take in 5. Of course I'm more than willing to eat crow when I'm wrong
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jrg:
I can only imagine the emotions M. StL must have felt at that very moment. tough to lose a loved one. am glad he held on to the puck

ps. this playoffs isn't any fun without Stl blues JRG. wish our teams kept on playing. it brought out the best in each other.

Right? He didn't miss a bet. Had to have been extremely tough for him.

Yeah..I miss the playoffs...I'm still watching, but...ugh....just what ya gotta deal w/ as a Blues fan. Thankfully we're getting closer. I'd gladly trade in all those seasons of dominating the regular season for ONE Stanley Cup.

Toronto Maple Leafs, St, Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks are all some fan bases in some serious need of a cup win.

vancouver been waiting over 40 years too. also their expansion brothers the sabers.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
lol

I thought the Canadiens were a sleeper team, but I'm shocked they were able to bounce Boston.

PK Subban is awesome, and Markov is so under rated. Canadiens have 8 players that have scored 3 goals or more, thats quality depth scoring.

The Rangers, lets face it, they go as Lunqdvist goes. Richards and St. Louis are proven playoff players, and McDonagh is awesome on the back end. I don't think the Rangers have a shot in the series, I tihnk Canadiens take in 5. Of course I'm more than willing to eat crow when I'm wrong

U will be eating some crow when the rangers dethrone you're Stanley cup champs buddy.do u even know that the blackhawks were 0-2 against us this year.also to say they don't have a chance is ludicrous since we just knocked off the flyers and coming back from 3-1down against the supposedly best player I mean crybaby in the world we have all the momentum we need.
LGR!!!
Originally posted by Byisgod:
LGR!!!

was wondering where u were.
Kings 5-0 in elimination games this post season. Played more playoff games than any other team since 2012.

Can they pull it off again in Anaheim?

Cant wait for tomorrow.

Go Kings Go!!!
who's left? not paying attention lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
who's left? not paying attention lol

MTL VS NYR

CHI VS winner of LAK VS ANH

Nothing like a Canadiens game guys and if you ever get the chance to come up to Montreal and watch a game, I strongly strongly suggest you do so. Playoffs or otherwise.

Great f**king start!

GKG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not enough flying V's imo
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WOW.
Wow....i dont think we can come back from a 4-0 deficit
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
LGR!!!

was wondering where u were.

Been busy man. Law school finals are a killer lol