• jrg
  • Veteran
Oshie back for Game 2

LETS GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Patrick Roy pulled Varlamov with 3 mins left in the game last night. He's got huge balls. He's done it all year. I almost expect them to tie the game everytime he does it. Stastny scored with 13 seconds left.

Roy pulled the goalie with 5 mins left before earlier in the season

They don't tie and win if Erik Johnson doesn't make that great empty net save. What a game!

agreed. EJ is turning into a top defensemen finally

bout damn time. still happy w/ that trade.

we essentially got ryan miller, steve ott, and kevin shattenkirk for erik johnson

trade is turning out to be good for both teams. Johnson brings a big physical prescence. Hard to find a guy his size that skates that well. Tyson Barries emergence has made Avs fans forget about Shattenkirk but up until this year a lot of fans weren't happy with the trade
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Shattenkirk just scored

2-0 Blues after 1
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What the f**k...
Backes got rocked!!!!!!!
he didnt even know where he was when he got up
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Backes got rocked!!!!!!!

Leads to a 5 on 3.

Blues gotta provide some payback

Seabrook looks to get the major for leaving his feet
  • jrg
  • Veteran
SDGFFDGFDSG;KJFDF;NKJHakjlnpkijk!!!!!!!!!!
wow

I love playoff hockey
  • jrg
  • Veteran
AHHHHH TARASANKOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by jrg on Apr 19, 2014 at 3:01 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
Here we go again!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Win this s**t for Backes

Seabrook will be suspended
so here I was thinking today's game was later on. get over to NHL.com to check out the start time and what do I see...the game is already in progress. rush home to watch the game in the 3 period. Blackhawks taking the lead. guess it's your year STL when down 3-2 late in both games you scored. Irregardless to who wins today I'm just EXCITED to see D Backes get KNOCKED THE FCUK OUT. what's the matter big bully. did somebody ring your bell. and am also glad that JQ is letting B. Bickell take some big hits on these chumps.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
so here I was thinking today's game was later on. get over to NHL.com to check out the start time and what do I see...the game is already in progress. rush home to watch the game in the 3 period. Blackhawks taking the lead. guess it's your year STL when down 3-2 late in both games you scored. Irregardless to who wins today I'm just EXCITED to see D Backes get KNOCKED THE FCUK OUT. what's the matter big bully. did somebody ring your bell. and am also glad that JQ is letting B. Bickell take some big hits on these chumps.

awwww
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

awwww

also...f**k seabrook
Share 49ersWebzone