LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 175 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

See ya later Torts
Let's go Red Wings, Game 7! Can't blow a 3-1 series lead... even if it is the Chicago Blackhawks.

Horrible call. How the hell do you wave that off? It wasn't even double minors. The Chicago player got thrown into the Detroit bench and he gets a penalty for that. Talk about horse s**t.
Good. Now I hope the Hawks destroy LA
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I wish the Blackhawks AND Redwings could lose
The schedule for the hawks/kings is BS.

Got back to back road games on sat/sun.....

f**k it. Go Kings Go!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
The schedule for the hawks/kings is BS.

Got back to back road games on sat/sun.....

f**k it. Go Kings Go!

GO BLUES!
quack. Quack...QUack..QUAck...QUACk.....QUACK!
Originally posted by Byisgod:
See ya later Torts
Lets go bring on all no expierence guys and show them how to win.Messier coach,graves and leetch assisants and hell what the f**k bring back mike as goalie coach.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
See ya later Torts
Lets go bring on all no expierence guys and show them how to win.Messier coach,graves and leetch assisants and hell what the f**k bring back mike as goalie coach.

If only

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Predicting the conference finals in the East will have either be Pittsburgh vs. Washington or Pittsburgh vs. New York Islanders. In the West, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Chicago vs. St. Louis or Chicago vs. San Jose.

I agree for both East/West

Pitt vs. Wash

and

Chicago vs. LA

Quick is finally returning to form.

Well I got 3 out of 4 right.

I think it will be an LA vs. Pitt final
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Let's go Red Wings, Game 7! Can't blow a 3-1 series lead... even if it is the Chicago Blackhawks.

lol so much for that
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

lol so much for that

That is almost the exact pose Howard had as he let in the winning goal. He kind of shrunk away from it and it went right over his glove.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Predicting the conference finals in the East will have either be Pittsburgh vs. Washington or Pittsburgh vs. New York Islanders. In the West, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Chicago vs. St. Louis or Chicago vs. San Jose.

I agree for both East/West

Pitt vs. Wash

and

Chicago vs. LA

Quick is finally returning to form.

Well I got 3 out of 4 right.

I think it will be an LA vs. Pitt final

I hope so. We got to steal a game sat, i think. Back to back games on the road will be rough, but i think we can steal one. We will be seeing the worst netminding we saw all postseason so far, so that a plus, but we will also be facing the best offense we have seen,

FWIW, which is nothing, we split games this season with Chicago. The one they won was the season opener.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

lol so much for that

That is almost the exact pose Howard had as he let in the winning goal. He kind of shrunk away from it and it went right over his glove.

Sad panda.

I live in Michigan, so there's lots of Chicago/Detroit fans around. I'm guessing I'll only be seeing Chicago fans now until next season...
Share 49ersWebzone