Chicago in 4
Ottawa in 7
NYR in 7

Go Kings Go!

lol Kings pssh

kings may sweep the sharks

just cause the sorry azz blues lost to the washed up kings....that a negative

nah..sharks are a joke

Sharks aren't necissarily a Joke. But they certainly arent the blues. They played the Canucks, so they will be in for a bit of a shock when they face the kings tonight IMO. If the kings arent wore down, the sharks will have a tough time keeping up with the pace. And if it wasnt for Niemi playing hot, i would say its a matchup nightmare for them. Im actually pretty damn confident for this series.

Sharks fans keep acting like this is the same team they stole the series from two years ago. Its not.

GKG!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Sharks aren't necissarily a Joke. But they certainly arent the blues. They played the Canucks, so they will be in for a bit of a shock when they face the kings tonight IMO. If the kings arent wore down, the sharks will have a tough time keeping up with the pace. And if it wasnt for Niemi playing hot, i would say its a matchup nightmare for them. Im actually pretty damn confident for this series.

Sharks fans keep acting like this is the same team they stole the series from two years ago. Its not.

GKG!

stole the series? We were the better seed.... and beat you guys in six because of mental errors.

we also split the season series, home team winning all. I don't understand why its a nightmare matchup...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Kings in 5
Chicago in 4
Ottawa in 7
NYR in 7

Go Kings Go!

lol Kings pssh

kings may sweep the sharks

just cause the sorry azz blues lost to the washed up kings....that a negative

nah..sharks are a joke

GKG!

I know. I'm just giving him s**t. The Sharks are alright. The entire Western Conference (playoff teams) are all pretty damn good.

Just giving him s**t because he claimed "the Blues are a joke"

that blues fan was a joke lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
that blues fan was a joke lol

yeah, that b***h was ugly
Originally posted by ads_2006:

GKG!

stole the series? We were the better seed.... and beat you guys in six because of mental errors.

we also split the season series, home team winning all. I don't understand why its a nightmare matchup...

Yes stole the series. We didn't even have Koitar.

And regardless, my point was, like i said, "you guys" like to act like this is the same team you guys played to years ago simply because we had Quick in net.Regardless of alot f players being the same, this is not the same team. Its not even remotely the same team you guys faced two seasons ago.

I have a ton of kings fans as friends and they all bring up that series.

And regular season series means nothing in the second round of the postseason. you know that.
Sharks came out with an adreneline dump there to start. Kings getting things slowed down a bit and turning it into their game in the second half of the period..
Shutout baby!

GKG!!!!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Shutout baby!

GKG!!!!!!!!

sweep
Shutout baby!

GKG!!!!!!!!

sweep

Deffinately didn't seem like it will be as tough a matchup as the blues matchup.

IMO Quick was lights out, but the rest of the team wasn't even rolling like they can. Muzzin took that stupid penalty early and that gave the sharks an adreniline dump, but after that, it was all kings untill they decided to sit back and play kill the clock.

Ill stick with my prediction of kings in 5

And f**k torres, and f**k mcclellan for calling it a clean hit.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on May 15, 2013 at 6:50 AM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
Kings are getting hot at the right time....again

Kings vs. Penguins for the Cup

Penguins in 6
Kings are getting hot at the right time....again

Kings vs. Penguins for the Cup

Penguins in 6

Hopefully stoll isaint out long. He is a pretty big loss for us on PK and in faceoffs.
f**k yea! Take that s**t back!
Shaddap...you guys need the refs aaaagain
Share 49ersWebzone