Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Huge game tomorrow. Good luck jrg.

Go kings Go!

yep. you too.

we need to keep you off our tails

5 straight for the blues

Yea, f**k this Kings team. They are done. OT loss to the Coyotes? Yea, f**k you too.

Good luck in the post season!
A good night last night.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
A good night last night.

meh
2018 winter classic rangers sabres at citi field.
f**k this kings team. Iginla has been here two weeks and is out hustling the entire team. throwing down gloves with someone 20 pounds heavier and 11 years younger.

This team has no heart. No one besides Iginla and Doughty care.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
surprised it hasn't been posted yet...that crosby one handed goal was sick as f**k

surprised it hasn't been posted yet...that crosby one handed goal was sick as f**k

O'Reilly screwed up there in the neutral zone, easy hit on Crosby and he let him skate in

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
O'Reilly screwed up there in the neutral zone, easy hit on Crosby and he let him skate in

Thats because he was probably still getting over the pain from that p***y s spear .I was going for your stick.Since when does anyone carry their stick between their legs.Then two days later he takes off someones finger.You know if that was done to him would be a 10 game suspension on both.Please someone take this crybaby out.That was no worse then graves slash on the other crybaby/goalhanger Mario and we all know how many games he got.I HATE THE FREAKIN PENGUINS BUT NOT AS MUCH AS SID"S BUT BUDDY BETTMAN.Ok my hatred rant is over.
Three way tie out west for first. Going to be a great last two weeks!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Canes and the Wings come together to support Eddie Lack as he's stretchered off the ice... class

^ one of the things that I love about the sport. Such great sportsmanship.

Ducks need Kings to not win one of eight, or to simply get one point in eight games to clinch a playoff spot.

In local news, my son's hockey team, the Purple Cobras, is playing for their league championship this Sunday against the team with Kevin Bieksa's son on it.

My boy had some killer saves last week. Hoping he builds on that this week.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The Detroit Red Wings have been eliminated from playoff contention.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Dallas Stars forward Curtis McKenzie was transferred to hospital after his eye was cut open by a high stick.

He will not travel with the team to Carolina.

Damn. Hope he makes a full recovery.
Share 49ersWebzone