LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

the sharks are responsible for 2 out of the last 3 kings losses. just saying.
  • flow
  • Veteran
The Coyotes are a DIRTY team. Wow.

What a b***h move by smith that whack was
Originally posted by flow:
The Coyotes are a DIRTY team. Wow.

I've been saying Coyotes are the dirtiest team in the NHL
Whoever they face in the Finals, the Kings are going to blow through them like a cannon. When a team clicks on all cylinders like this, there's nothing you can do except perfectly click on all cylinders yourself and hopefully be better by whatever fraction you can muster.

I don't see any team in the East left that would be able to do it.
yeah the LA Flyers are straight killing

11-1
Darryl Sutter is going to take two 8th seeded teams to the Cup finals. Impressive.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Whoever they face in the Finals, the Kings are going to blow through them like a cannon. When a team clicks on all cylinders like this, there's nothing you can do except perfectly click on all cylinders yourself and hopefully be better by whatever fraction you can muster.

Henrik is how my friend.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:

Henrik is how my friend.

Henrik is the real King!
f**k the Kings!!!!!!!

Goddamnit....I hate L.A.

Yea I hate LA too......but gotta give them credit, they have been great during these playoffs........I just hope they lose now.
  • Tman
  • Veteran

I disagree

• Tman
  • Veteran
man im trying to get tickets to the kings for the Wednesday June 6th game in LA, anybody got a hook up on them?
Wow the Kings are going to win the Stanley Cup, Unbelievable......
Share 49ersWebzone