LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
I can only imagine the emotions M. StL must have felt at that very moment. tough to lose a loved one. am glad he held on to the puck

ps. this playoffs isn't any fun without Stl blues JRG. wish our teams kept on playing. it brought out the best in each other.

Right? He didn't miss a bet. Had to have been extremely tough for him.

Yeah..I miss the playoffs...I'm still watching, but...ugh....just what ya gotta deal w/ as a Blues fan. Thankfully we're getting closer. I'd gladly trade in all those seasons of dominating the regular season for ONE Stanley Cup.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
QUACK QUACK

Originally posted by jrg:
I can only imagine the emotions M. StL must have felt at that very moment. tough to lose a loved one. am glad he held on to the puck

ps. this playoffs isn't any fun without Stl blues JRG. wish our teams kept on playing. it brought out the best in each other.

Right? He didn't miss a bet. Had to have been extremely tough for him.

Yeah..I miss the playoffs...I'm still watching, but...ugh....just what ya gotta deal w/ as a Blues fan. Thankfully we're getting closer. I'd gladly trade in all those seasons of dominating the regular season for ONE Stanley Cup.

Toronto Maple Leafs, St, Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks are all some fan bases in some serious need of a cup win.

QUACK QUACK QUACK! That was too close!
Lets go ducks and habs!

f**king hate the bruins
Way to go blue shirts.let's go rangers. Screw u cry baby have fun on the golf course.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Easy answer.

Boston fans very classy lol
Bring on the habs.I wonder if there will be more then 10 goals scored the whole series with these 2 goalies.Maybe we will finally get to price ride the momentum
[ Edited by diehardnyninerfan on May 14, 2014 at 7:06 PM ]
can somebody tell me where the fcuk did Montreal Habs and NY Rangers come out off to make the playoffs. swear they're the sleeper teams in these SC Playoffs.

boy am I eating crow for even questioning that
Great finish. Cant wait for game 7!

GKG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Boston fans very classy lol

Didn't get to watch. What did those f**kers do this time
Share 49ersWebzone