There are 161 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

• jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
1st of all nothing against you but against a player on the team you root for. just making sure there's a separation there. but every game I've watched he takes a run at pretty much players he knows aren't looking to stir the pot. just yesterday he chose to go after a 18yr rookie in MacKinnon. fcuk his charity shindig's off ice I'm talking about on the ice. He's in the league along with Dustin Brown whom are captains of their respected clubs but they play on the bush league side of the fence. I remember the game P Kane got hurt. before that happened D. Backes took straight line for PK on several occasions. To me he's just a DIRTY ass player. Oh it's not that blues don't take sh!t from anyone they seem to start sh!t. was glad to see my blackhawks weren't about to let him or these blues punks run wild today. am just waiting till somebody takes a run at D. Backes, Sabodka, Steen, or Oshie when the playoffs come rolling around.

about sums it up
Backes just ran over his own teammate lol
Ken Hitchcock reminds me of the Penguin from the Batman movies.
Go Kings Go!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
LETS GO BLUUUUUUES (from the game)
Woo! c'mon chicago! I have them in my hockey pool!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Crawford
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Crawford

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Well now jrg is happy. lol

Way to go rangers garden was rocking.that's what you have to do make them pay on the power play.that's how u bury a team.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
what a game. this is nuts
Woooooooooooooooooooo Stastny!!!
It's a damn shame hockey doesn't get more coverage. These first two nights of the playoffs have been awesome.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoNiners:
It's a damn shame hockey doesn't get more coverage. These first two nights of the playoffs have been awesome.

playoffs are always amazing. hockey isn't my favorite sport. probably my 3rd, but it's hard to argue that the NHL playoffs aren't the best
Share 49ersWebzone