LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Regular Season Thread***

flyers stopped caring after the 5th goal
How come the bay area doesn't cover hockey and the sharks like they do the giants and baseball? I know hockey isn't the most popular sport in nor cal but it should get more pub, especially on knbr 680.
25 games for that cheap shot f**k torres
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Thats insane for that hit.i bet brendan doesn't make it through next year.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:

Thats insane for that hit.i bet brendan doesn't make it through next year.

torres is a repeat offender and the hit was dirty as hell

Had it happened to dubinsky, callahan, or richards you would have not had a problem with it.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
torres is a repeat offender and the hit was dirty as hell

Had it happened to dubinsky, callahan, or richards you would have not had a problem with it.

no really would not what was dirty was weber pushing zettersberg's face into glass that to me was worth 5 fives not just a fine.
Capitals look REALLY good. Very physical.
Ok now i want to see what they do with neal..Lets see what they do with this one.He was head hunting and puck was across goaline when he was hit.Yoi could see him eyeing boyle the whole way.

The league HAD to do something at some point.
damn, i hate boston.

Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Ok now i want to see what they do with neal..Lets see what they do with this one.He was head hunting and puck was across goaline when he was hit.Yoi could see him eyeing boyle the whole way.

didnt leap

boyle wasnt carried out on a stretcher

id still say at least 2 games
Caps boson game is good.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Caps boson game is good.

Yeah, gonna make a burrito run to make it back for the 3rd. I've watched a ridiculous amount of hockey the past 2 days, watched every game.

Honestly the best series is PHX-CHI, that series is CRAZY! PITT-PHILLY was basically a few of the best players and lot of s**tty hockey. Giroux is insane, he DESTROYED Crosby on his first shift, then ripped one of the nastiest wristers I've seen off the post for a 1-0 lead.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Caps boson game is good.

Yeah, gonna make a burrito run to make it back for the 3rd. I've watched a ridiculous amount of hockey the past 2 days, watched every game.

Honestly the best series is PHX-CHI, that series is CRAZY! PITT-PHILLY was basically a few of the best players and lot of s**tty hockey. Giroux is insane, he DESTROYED Crosby on his first shift, then ripped one of the nastiest wristers I've seen off the post for a 1-0 lead.

Giroux
2-2 in the third. Ovi needs to come thu for the caps. Holtby is playing out of his mind
Share 49ersWebzone