5-0
What a disappointing game 7
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Congrats Idaho.

Ugh...Kings/Blackhawks

Won't watch...
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Lol by far the greatest moment in the history of cinema.
Originally posted by jrg:
Congrats Idaho.

Ugh...Kings/Blackhawks

Won't watch...

Not to get ahead of myself, but Thanks man. Just the rematch i wanted. What a dream post season it has been so far. Two CA rivals, and a rematch against the blackhawks on the horizon. Looks like its gonna be a 6-0 record in elimination games this post season.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rangers
Winner of the West will be Stanley Cup Champs
Rangers baby!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lundqvist is hot right now, so thats not necessarily true.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lundqvist is hot right now, so thats not necessarily true.

Originally posted by Byisgod:
Rangers baby!

way to go rangers.
I'm trying to follow the game on my phone
wtf happened? It said Chicago scored and made it 2-0, then it went to 1-0 and then to 1-1
Lol wtf did I miss?
And I'm hoping the Kings win of course!!
Originally posted by solidg2000:
wtf happened? It said Chicago scored and made it 2-0, then it went to 1-0 and then to 1-1
Lol wtf did I miss?

Chicago's Toews went in on the goalie, he ran into Quick slightly, King's defender kicked the puck in. Goal was disqualified because Toews made contact with the goalie.

Very quickly afterwards Kings scored.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Lol wtf did I miss?

Chicago's Toews went in on the goalie, he ran into Quick slightly, King's defender kicked the puck in. Goal was disqualified because Toews made contact with the goalie.

Very quickly afterwards Kings scored.

we can sit here argue about it all we want but JT was shoved into JQ and the puck deflected off of LA Defense men. It was bs call. goalie interference are not allowed to be reviewed but in a way it was reviewed.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
we can sit here argue about it all we want but JT was shoved into JQ and the puck deflected off of LA Defense men. It was bs call. goalie interference are not allowed to be reviewed but in a way it was reviewed.

Shoved? LOL. If you call the dead weight of Voynovs had on the shoulder of Teows a shove, then sure it was a shove.

It was clear goalie interference. It was clear teows intended to go through the paint, and thus right through Quick.

The ruling wasnt overturned because of Goalie interference, it was overturned because the puck did not go in on teows initial shot, thus by the contact after the shot, any shot afterwards is disallowed. A shot cant count after the fact if Teows is laying on top of Quick.

The call was correct. Had Goalie interference been reviewable it would of been a penalty to the Blackhawks. They got the call correct, but the Blackhawks still got off with no penalty.

I find it funny that virtually every commentator that i have seen discuss the call has said it was the correct call, and that there was indeed goalie interference, but here you are claiming the opposite.

I know your still mad about losing the series, but get a grip.

As to the game, congrats Blackhawks fans.

I wasnt really expecting to win this one, and expected fatigue would be a factor, which it was, but kings did a lot of things for me to be proud of, and really outplayed the hawks in a lot of ways. I expect another long series for the Kings.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on May 18, 2014 at 9:16 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone